Brehs i think yall ****** might b right....#deadfishchronicles Vol. 8

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I think my deadfish wife want to mess around with her classmate:wow:. This cat already know that she's married but yet he asks her to hang out wit him at a bar for a few drinks... and my goofy ass wife thinks he aint on nothing and that she dont want to go :joey2:.. btw this cac look like tommy from the power rangers.:getthehellout:

btw its a beautian school and that cac aint gay :mjpls:
and my wife said all females in her class be jockin him hard as hell except her :joey2:
#tpc

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
whenever i read this shyt I picture your wife finding out you airin her ass out like this :russ:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:ufdup: you share that wife.

I bet that whiteboy brought out the freak in her too, got her lickin his nut sack like she being paid too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Why are you still putting yourself through this shyt mentally and emotionally?

All your posts about your wife start with "I think" but if you have to wonder about so much shyt and be unsure and not know that shyt ain't healthy. I got married so I could leave them games at home. if my wife wanted to go to the bar with some dude I would simply say "Fukk No" and give her the :birdman:

My barber's brother is a 100% straight nikka who does females hair and that nikka was knocking down half of the chicks that worked in the shop and half of his customers. :ufdup:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
a murda you my nikka

but you know once alcohol comes you have reduced inhibitions

and its been scientifically proven that it increases sexual desire in women *

you know we try to get women drinking(but not drunk) or smoking when we want to bed them

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: Oh shyt.

Breh you've lived your fantasy of fukking a teacher, let the kid eat. :myman:

You'd have done the same all those years ago :demonic:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think my deadfish wife want to mess around with her classmate:wow:. This cat already know that she's married but yet he asks her to hang out wit him at a bar for a few drinks... and my goofy ass wife thinks he aint on nothing and that she dont want to go :joey2:.. btw this cac look like tommy from the power rangers.:getthehellout:

btw its a beautian school and that cac aint gay :mjpls:
and my wife said all females in her class be jockin him hard as hell except her :joey2:
#tpc

why u ain't never post a picture of ur wife? :comeon:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
easy solution just Get an attractive female friend to hang out with and see how she likes it.