Brehs I had a crazy Dream (Election Related)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
SOHH, I was getting me sleep time of my usually 18 to 20 hours, and I had this crazy dream. It was the second debate and Biden had to speak about something and he goes...

"I...don't know if I can do this anymore" :mjcry:

Walks off the stage and Trump was like :steviej: , because he thought it was one way. Then SUDDENLY:

200w.gif

This man walks onto stage and Trump was like:

trump-surprised.gif

:hubie:Dems gonna be alright.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Gavin gets in it’s a wrap for Donnie boy. His only angle left is to act like he cares about women. Talking about, they could have asked Kamala to step up but they went and brought in a guy. Do the democrats hate women?

Dems: at least we don’t grab em by the puccy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If Gavin gets in it’s a wrap for Donnie boy. His only angle left is to act like he cares about women. Talking about, they could have asked Kamala to step up but they went and brought in a guy. Do the democrats hate women?

Yeah, told the wife about the dream and she felt in her spirit that he was a fixer, and honestly thats what this country needs right now is a moderator and middle man to control the heads. Trump ran this shyt like P slanging CDs out of the trunk, and Biden ran it like old politician babble.

It's time to just for once go into the 21st century kicking and screaming.