brehs how ya deal with arm injuries

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
first off i dont know if its a bruise or strained muscle.
3 weeks ago i played arm wrestling with a friend of mine(i won) and before I went to sleep my arm started hurting.
I woke up the next day I was feeling ok went to the gym and I think I made it worse. So i just kinda made it through the week with my gym days but I slowed down on the arm(still some times left the gym with my arm hurting like hell)
but it was even bad when I was playing ball to the point that I fell back on taking some rebounds.(on a sunday)
So the week after that I shut my arm down completely only worked on my lower body and did not play ball that weekend.

Now last week I was able to go through all my sets at the gym and nothing was bad. I played ball today and :sadbron:this shyt hurt liek HELL(about same or less level than when I played ball mentioned earlier)

What the fukk is wrong with my arms brehs:to:how should I deal with it man fukk this shyt is pissing me off!

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Go see a damn doctor

Although they'll probably want something more specific than "my arm hurts"
lol I dont really have time to go see a doctor.
Its like my arm sores up like inflamation like crazy(around my bicep/tricep) when i play ball now. now it feels ok after I applied some icy hot :ahh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
lol I dont really have time to go see a doctor.
Its like my arm sores up like inflamation like crazy(around my bicep/tricep) when i play ball now. now it feels ok after I applied some icy hot :ahh:

I have no idea what this means :heh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
3 weeks ago i played arm wrestling with a friend of mine(i won) and before I went to sleep my arm started hurting.

Yea right bruh........................................
bell-ringer-jack-off-o.gif
.................your boy put you sleep :mjlol:

On the real you probably strained your muscles. Does it hurt towards the rotator cuff upper arm area or at the forearm. Worst case is a hair line fracture, you will be surprised at the amounts of broken arms while arm wrestling.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Some stretching would probably help. Stretch a lot it really helps. I know its just arm wrestling but arm wrestling wears you down if you haven't done it in a while. You're using a motion and force you don't do much.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I woke up the next day I was feeling ok went to the gym and I think I made it worse. So i just kinda made it through the week with my gym days but I slowed down on the arm(still some times left the gym with my arm hurting like hell)
but it was even bad when I was playing ball to the point that I fell back on taking some rebounds.(on a sunday)
So the week after that I shut my arm down completely only worked on my lower body and did not play ball that weekend.

Now last week I was able to go through all my sets at the gym and nothing was bad. I played ball today and this shyt hurt liek HELL(about same or less level than when I played ball mentioned earlier)

What the fukk is wrong with my arms brehshow should I deal with it man fukk this shyt is pissing me off!
Well, you injured it. I would suggest you take time off of basketball and upper body weight lifting for two weeks. You can do cardio or lower body weight lifting. Seriously, rest is key. Even going three weeks off is safer. If after three weeks, you are experiencing pain on relatively mild basketball playing, then go see an orthopaedic surgeon.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
both my rotator cuffs are a little banged up from bjj. i take 800mgs of ibuprofen before working out and im good to go. afterwards i ice it for like 15 minutes then take a hot shower n then i apply this creme called biofreeze which is a stronger form of icy hot.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
assuming that its just a bad muscle sprain:

hot water...cold water...viocodin...ibuprofen...icy hot..stretching and a lot of :sadbron:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Well, you injured it. I would suggest you take time off of basketball and upper body weight lifting for two weeks. You can do cardio or lower body weight lifting. Seriously, rest is key. Even going three weeks off is safer. If after three weeks, you are experiencing pain on relatively mild basketball playing, then go see an orthopaedic surgeon.

lol a surgeon ain't gonna do sh*t

He probably needs proper activity modification, meds and rehab

Too hard to say what dude's injury is over the internet, I can think of 200+ diagnoses for "arm pain"

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I played ball that sunday(u posted that on a friday) and I was A-1. my arm healed on its own like on some wolverine shyt :salute:
I'll make sure I never play that stupid arm wrestling game ever fukking again though