Brehs, How Does UFC 3 Compare To The GOAT Fight Night Champion?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
i'm itching for some fight night style gameplay on PS4 and the closest thing is UFC 3 :patrice:

is it worthy buying just for stand & bang mode? i'm not bout that ground-game life :whoa:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Fight Night Champion is the better game.

Is it worth it? shyt probably not tbh if you are looking to get your boxing fix in some way. Grab that XBOX One S on that payment plan and grab FNC from the store and fight away. Game is very active and will likely stay that way all the way until EA realizes that people want a boxing game, not a shytty MMA game.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
this clip got me interested in the game and brought back fond memories of Fight Night

OneDrive

this shyt had me dyin' :russ:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ a fight night champion being the GOAT, fight night round 4 was better and didn't feel like rock n sock robots like FNC did i am shocked that we don't have a boxing simulation game on this generation 30 shooters

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
LOL@ a fight night champion being the GOAT, fight night round 4 was better and didn't feel like rock n sock robots like FNC did i am shocked that we don't have a boxing simulation game on this generation 30 shooters
I see people playing Champion way more than 4, so I'm guessing Champion is the go to one.
If you see someone playing Round 4 just let me know. I haven't seen that shyt since 4 was out. :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Wasn't Round4 the one where they made you use the joysticks and you couldn't map your punches back to the face buttons???

shyt was a deal breaker for me and if I'm not mistaken it was the first FN with Tyson which made it hurt even more at the time.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
UFC 3 doesn't compare to FNC at all. Your best bet is to cop and Xbox One and a copy of FNC and play. Online is poppin and you can always find ppl playing. :banderas:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see people playing Champion way more than 4, so I'm guessing Champion is the go to one.
If you see someone playing Round 4 just let me know. I haven't seen that shyt since 4 was out. :mjlol:

why would anybody be playing round 4 or round 3 FNC was the last one out .. and is the one available on xbox one and EA supports FNC server .. i don't get your point you are trying to make

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Round4 the one where they made you use the joysticks and you couldn't map your punches back to the face buttons???

shyt was a deal breaker for me and if I'm not mistaken it was the first FN with Tyson which made it hurt even more at the time.
Nope

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i'm itching for some fight night style gameplay on PS4 and the closest thing is UFC 3 :patrice:

is it worthy buying just for stand & bang mode? i'm not bout that ground-game life :whoa:
How do you have time to even think about Fight Night when you have Spider-man to play until the next exclusive drops :banderas:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
why would anybody be playing round 4 or round 3 FNC was the last one out .. and is the one available on xbox one and EA supports FNC server .. i don't get your point you are trying to make
It's the GOAT, though, right?:jbhmm:

All Star
Daps

They patched in button support a long time ago just to appease everybody.

Regardless, that was always a dumb excuse to skip R4. "Total Punch Control" was not hard to pick up.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
They patched in button support a long time ago just to appease everybody.

Regardless, that was always a dumb excuse to skip R4. "Total Punch Control" was not hard to pick up.

Didn't want it, didn't fukk with it.:manny:

Now that it's optional as it should have been, I'd give it a proper go because as much as I love Champion, it's all a game of chance sometimes with the surprise knockdowns, punch clipping and random stuns.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Didn't want it, didn't fukk with it.:manny:

Now that it's optional as it should have been, I'd give it a proper go because as much as I love Champion, it's all a game of chance sometimes with the surprise knockdowns, punch clipping and random stuns.
Breh don't listen to that clown

Fight Night Champion surpasses 4 in every single way possible