Brehs how do you deal with morning stress?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ever wake up feeling like shyt because a girl ain't text you back the night before?? :to: shyt is horrible breh. What u usually do to get them to hit you back?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You ever wake up feeling like shyt because a girl ain't text you back the night before?? :to: shyt is horrible breh. What u usually do to get them to hit you back?
u should be just thankful for god giving you another day...u know how many ppl die in their sleep breh?

lol at thinking about some chick who didnt text you :wtf:....thats the last thing that should be on your mind

every morning when i wake up im like :blessed:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

She didn't text you back cuz she doesn't respect you. Choke her out next time you see her and I bet she'll never miss another text :ufdup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Idk she seem cool as hell when she see me.. I don't know that shyt is making me mad when i think about it.
she was cool with you cause she was just filling your papers to adding you to her friend zone roster
and i bet you only see her before 7pm