Brehs, how do you deal wit SPS?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
SPS - Same p*ssy Syndrome

Ol girl just called and asked if I was gonna give her some tonight (like I didn't beat her down twice last night and once this afternoon), I literally did the :snoop:, smashin the same broad 2 or 3 times a day for 4 or 5 days outta the week is too much for me. I don't wanna hurt her feelings but got damn, a nicca love puss but it's kinda hard to be excited about anything when it's thrown in your face everyday, how do y'all deal wit this?

F.Y.I it's not official but she's passed jump off status, so for all intensive purposes lets just say yeah she's my GF

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Ol girl just called and asked if I was gonna give her some tonight (like I didn't beat her down twice last night and once this afternoon), I literally did the :snoop:, smashin the same broad 2 or 3 times a day for 4 or 5 days outta the week is too much for me. I don't wanna hurt her feelings but got damn, a nicca love puss but it's kinda hard to be excited about anything when it's thrown in your face everyday, how do y'all deal wit this?

F.Y.I it's not official but she's passed jump off status, so for all intensive purposes lets just say yeah she's my GF

Put it in her ass. :shaq:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

It's okay, you'll soon share that girl anyways from what you've told us. :mjpls: