Brehs, How do I deal with anger?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
On somedays late nights, especially I get really angry and I don't know what to do. Is this a result of weight loss?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
On somedays late nights, especially I get really angry and I don't know what to do. Is this a result of weight loss?
U must be on a cut :pachaha:

Its natural breh. the best thing to do is just use mind over matter and realized its a chemical reaction. :manny:

I was like this a couple of months ago too. Was walking around like :birdman:

Was acting like a straight bytch on her rag certain times in the day. But i controlles it for the most part. Just stay away from loved ones when u feeling really grumpy though. Was bumping heads with my wife and she was like :mindblown:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
U must be on a cut :pachaha:

Its natural breh. the best thing to do is just use mind over matter and realized its a chemical reaction. :manny:

I was like this a couple of months ago too. Was walking around like :birdman:

Was acting like a straight bytch on her rag certain times in the day. But i controlles it for the most part. Just stay away from loved ones when u feeling really grumpy though. Was bumping heads with my wife and she was like :mindblown:

Yeah, Im cutting. How long was it before it stopped?

I figured it had to do with diet. I lifted and did 30 minutes cardio fasted that day and it was only after I ate that day I was angry. Woke up 2 pounds lighter tho:wow:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I was thinking about this the other day, I've been depressed/angry at the world since Bush got re-elected. I've broken controllers, windows, and entire laptops :wow:
I spiked my own little breh's laptop like a football :to:
It was jacked anyways, but still.

I think this thread's helping me understand my life better. I try to fight oppression, but all that research causes me mental and spiritual pain. Pain which I then focus into making music and trying to use the energy in a positive way.

My art might not exist without them :lupe: like yin/yang. There is no dark without light, one is within the other, it's all one and it just goes around :donuts:.

Energy is energy, it's just how it chooses to manifest itself (Schopenhauer)
The evil racists are the dark evil energy, I have to take in that energy from them, and manifest it back out into the universe as positive vibrations through hip-hop
11S6jM7huROBUs.gif

:mindblown:

3077968-syf5e.gif
Energy is energy breh, you gotta take that dark energy and use it to put out good vibrations back into the universe. AKA smoke hella weed breh

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Yeah, Im cutting. How long was it before it stopped?

I figured it had to do with diet. I lifted and did 30 minutes cardio fasted that day and it was only after I ate that day I was angry. Woke up 2 pounds lighter tho:wow:
After 2 months it subsided. It all depends on the person. The faster your body adjusts to the change then the sooner youll over come it

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Your cutting and hungry, that's part of the game. I remember myself and the beginning phase of those 25 gram a day carb keto days...:demonic: