Brehs do VPNs help when torrenting

Daps
Reppin
Also what's a good cheap one, less than 50$ a year.

Just wanna torrent and not worry about getting caught or getting emails from ISP asking me I am getting a notice for copyright infringement

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also what's a good cheap one, less than 50$ a year.

Just wanna torrent and not worry about getting caught or getting emails from ISP asking me I am getting a notice for copyright infringement
privateinternetaccess.com

$40 a year... i used to get ISP alerts within a day of downloading something.. then they started cutting off my internet until I called to confirm that I would stop.. bought this the next day and haven't got a single alert since and it's been about a year now

will it help you duck the fbi or some shyt... i highly doubt anything can duck them nikkas

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

$40 a year... i used to get ISP alerts within a day of downloading something.. then they started cutting off my internet until I called to confirm that I would stop.. bought this the next day and haven't got a single alert since and it's been about a year now

will it help you duck the fbi or some shyt... i highly doubt anything can duck them nikkas
Co-sign. I've been using PIA for a couple years now. Cheap, fast, and reliable (and they don't log your shyt). :obama:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin

Ya I saw PIA and was 95℅ ready to pull the trigger but thought to see if there was a better one.

No ducking whatsoever. Just want to download without having to worry about being caught.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
It really depends on what you torrent , i only torrent movies and i get a copyright infringement like once a year but its only a warning without ever using vpn. Software is easier to track.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ya I saw PIA and was 95℅ ready to pull the trigger but thought to see if there was a better one.

No ducking whatsoever. Just want to download without having to worry about being caught.
go with it man... it's good money.. you might find something better but it's going to be way overpriced with a lot of speeds and features you don't need

now THOSE joints are for nikkas trying to duck somebody

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

PIA is the truth. Best VPN out. Get it breh. Don't go month by month (which is relatively cheap to be honest, but still..), buy a year. You'll save more money that way. PIA is recommended by almost all the torrenting sites.

Daps
Reppin
Maybe it's because I'm in Canada or some shyt but I torrent without one, have for years,and never got a letter or warned or anything.

In Canada too breh, but been getting hit with letters. So I rather be safe than sorry.

I've actually stopped torrenting all together. It's been like over a month since I've torrented anything

PIA is the truth. Best VPN out. Get it breh. Don't go month by month (which is relatively cheap to be honest, but still..), buy a year. You'll save more money that way. PIA is recommended by almost all the torrenting sites.

:salute:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I just got pia like two weeks ago after getting a email about torrenting a movie on popcorn time. First one. I got the year subscription. Good deal. Speeds still good, 24 hour support and you can use 5 devices at a time.

I leave mine on auto but if you want nfl gamepass switch it to the Netherlands and you'll get it for free.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Just get a seedbox and be done with it. Some even come with VPNs. A seedbox provides higher speeds for torrents and better insulation as downloads take place on a remote server. Then, the only limitation/concern you'll have is regarding your bandwidth speed, as you'll have to use FTP to get your files.
Here's one example of the type of speeds that I'm talking about:
n8EpWjx.png

My usage (mostly downloads) when I was home a few months ago, zero emails:
f24e80b471.png

Daps
Reppin
Just get a seedbox and be done with it. Some even come with VPNs. A seedbox provides higher speeds for torrents and better insulation as downloads take place on a remote server. Then, the only limitation/concern you'll have is regarding your bandwidth speed, as you'll have to use FTP to get your files.
Here's one example of the type of speeds that I'm talking about:
n8EpWjx.png

My usage (mostly downloads) when I was home a few months ago, zero emails:
f24e80b471.png

:dahell:

That's too hardcore for me breh. I don't exceed more than 300 gb bandwidth and that's with multiple people using my connection

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I just went straight and stopped downloading period. Sounds crazy but between work and whatnot I don't have time to consume a lot of media anyway. If I want something I just bite the bullet and pay for it. Guess I'm turning into a lame old man. :flabbynsick:

All Star
Daps
I use PIA as well, but, you should go to humblebundle.com and get that Life Hacker bundle.

$8 gets 1 year of Cyber Ghost's premium membership. They get good reviews for torrenting.

Then in a few weeks PIA will have a half off sale. You can always get it, then