brehs, black queens and *** princesses

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo my cousins live in London, i visited them like 10 yrs ago...

And they lived in a ratchet ass neighborhood, everytime we were at this park we fought, nikkas tried to rob us, we walkin round with fukkin screwdrivers in our pockets... shyt was wild :heh: and :sadcam: at the same damn time

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
black queens...may be there are queens over there in London.

Around these parts I beg to differ

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What it do breh?!!

We kicked yall ass in 1776, yall still aint bounced back :whoo:

Shout out to them crumpets tho, and the beatles :to:

:myman::mychap:

fukk london.

Yo my cousins live in London, i visited them like 10 yrs ago...

And they lived in a ratchet ass neighborhood, everytime we were at this park we fought, nikkas tried to rob us, we walkin round with fukkin screwdrivers in our pockets... shyt was wild :heh: and :sadcam: at the same damn time

Yall still got mad cow disease out there" :ld:

black queens...may be there are queens over there in London.

Around these parts I beg to differ

hahahaha at these replies

No we don't have mad cow disease, wtf that shyt happened years ago. Don't you read international news?

You were staying in some shyt area so you lost, never got to experience London for all its glory

And yes there are Black Queens you Americans are just lost. Too worried about about what & who's truly black instead off just embracing that black excellence. You guys :ufdup:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
hahahaha at these replies

No we don't have mad cow disease, wtf that shyt happened years ago. Don't you read international news?

You were staying in some shyt area so you lost, never got to experience London for all its glory

And yes there are Black Queens you Americans are just lost. Too worried about about what & who's truly black instead off just embracing that black excellence. You guys :ufdup:

I live in london.

fukk london.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black feminate ladylike enligsh hoz > gorilla lookin fat loudmouth nasty darksin US hoz

And Im from NY