Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
my neighbor was telling me how this stud was trying to hit on her at wing stop

Shyt was jokes but I offen wonder how often women are hit on by other women

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
I was hit on by a big burly black dyke named Tina a couple of weeks ago. I was thoroughly disgusted.

:scust:

And another one back when I was a senior in high school. She asked me if I ever wore thongs when wearing tight dresses. I didn't know anything about thongs then. My parents were very strict I was sheltered. i didn't even know she was gay till a friend of mine told me she was low key hitting on me.

:usure:

Btw I'm straight.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I was hit on by a big burly black dyke named Tina a couple of weeks ago. I was thoroughly disgusted.

:scust:

And another one back when I was a senior in high school. She asked me if I ever wore thongs when wearing tight dresses. I didn't know anything about thongs then. My parents were very strict I was sheltered. i didn't even know she was gay till a friend of mine told me she was low key hitting on me.

:usure:

Btw I'm straight.
Studs are aggressive :wow:
:mjlol:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yes. But even weirder was the circumstances in which this particular one hit on me. (She's my ex's current lady).

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
you gone give her a taste?
or should she just imagine?
She better put her imagination to work. I suspect my ex will be joining her :myman:. When I asked her if he put her up to coming on to me, she denied it...I don't believe her.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was in high school when was first hit on by a girl. I was telling her about how I realized a nick name from grade school was really a complement. I told her how my best friend's grandma would tell me that there was nothing wrong with being called 'Brown Sugar' & I continued telling her how I began to use it for myself.

I added to make my own I spell it Brwn Suga...

She was like :shaq: yeah I can see exactly why, mmmm.... Yeah,brown sugar I like that. I hit her with a :shaq2: nah let's not go there. I'm strictly dikkly.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yep..

I guess it started with me flirting with her a bit lol but then she took it a step further