Brehettes would you fall for this: girl is tricked into sex (15 times). Catfished by a female friend

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Woman who tricked friend into sex by pretending to be a man using fake penis jailed for six and a half years

A woman who used a plastic penis to dupe her girlfriend into believing she was actually a man has been jailed as the judge told her "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction".

Gayle Newland cried in the dock as she was sent back to jail yesterday for tricking the woman into believing she was a man by making her wear a blindfold when they met and by using a prosthetic penis during sex.

The 27-year-old created a "disturbingly complex" online persona to achieve her own "bizarre sexual satisfaction" and continued the deception over a two year period.

.... More in the article

TELEMMGLPICT000133357088-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqsIxvvWhCTqK0Dak0EdsS57_2XGORPWA7_CNfFKtyf98.jpeg

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I cant imagine agreeing to something like this. And 15 times? How can you have so little curiosity. What if she had been recorded the whole time she was blind folded? What if you are having sex with a different person each time? What if it had been a diseased real penis? Didnt she ever touch the catfishers body at any time? How did she finally find out the truth... So many questions.

They kinda glossed over her scamming her employer of £9k, guess coz its not "juicy". I have to assume that must have made up a good chunk of the sentence.

Daps
How could she not know? I think I speak for most of us when I say a thorough inspection w hands eyes and more is involved prior to anything happening lol nah I would think I'd be able to tell the difference between plastic and flesh

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Must have had her in doggystyle every session - No touching allowed.

Could never pull it off on me :rambo:.