Brehettes, Is There a Single Trait that Will Make a Woman be Interested in a Man....

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
even if he doesnt have the other traits she might like?
For example, a woman will want a tall man, dark skin man, dreads, swole or a good amount of money. But she'll come across a dude whose 5'8, slim but every sentence out his mouth has her laughing and shes like :noah: HE'S NOT REALLY MY TYPE BUT :noah:

This popped in my head last week when i thought about the fact that i found out somebody at work thinks im ugly but yet she cant stop picking on me. Saying "heyyyyyyyyyyy flyinhawaiian" when she hasnt seen me in a lil bit, punching me, throwing stuff at me, randomly trying to trip me, etc.

I dont want the focus to be on my experience but the original point. Im just curious because i know men in general could not be attracted the a woman period but make himself attracted if she has a phat booty.
(hence the term buttaface)
:patrice:

@Milk N Cookies @Regine Hunter @A Woman's Opinion @Desirous @Kant @Jayne

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
No, because what attracts me to a person isn't a single trait. You better have more than one thing I find attractive, or nothing is happening.

Money and nothing else going for you? Nah
Physically attractive but that's it? Nah
Intelligent, but that's all you bring to the table? Nah

I think people (for the most part) are too complex to be attracted to only a single trait in another person.

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I love guys that are carefree. Guys that are humble and chill. They don't care about the opinions of others if it doesn't correlate with theirs. They are not trying to be someone they're not. Shoutout to @Yuffie. :wub:
Although I didn't like it when he literally showed his ass on cam. That was a bad first impression.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I love guys that are carefree. Guys that are humble and chill. They don't care about the opinions of others if it doesn't correlate with theirs. They are not trying to be someone they're not. Shoutout to @Yuffie. :wub:
Although I didn't like it when he literally showed his ass on cam. That was a bad first impression.
He has shown worse :coffee:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
He has shown worse :coffee:

I believe it
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

Daps
That was an accidental flash, I think.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Money will get you a chance with ANY bytch...Money is the main factor....may not get her to stay...but money will at least get her to try you out...NO bytch IS GOING TO JUST WRITE OFF A nikka THEY KNOW GOT IT THEY MIGHT HESITATE BUT THEY WILL COME SEE WHAT HE IS ABOUT...THIS GOES FOR EVERY bytch NO EXCEPTIONS

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, because what attracts me to a person isn't a single trait. You better have more than one thing I find attractive, or nothing is happening.

Money and nothing else going for you? Nah
Physically attractive but that's it? Nah
Intelligent, but that's all you bring to the table? Nah

I think people (for the most part) are too complex to be attracted to only a single trait in another person.

:ehh:

I feel you on that.

I thought some women might be on some "well hes not 6 ft 13 like i want but he does crack me up :shaq:"

Daps
i've ended up liking men who were average or slightly below average in the looks department and what made then gold to me was their personality-sense of humor, positive attitude, laid back, kind, etc. i also liked people who had interesting life experiences and hobbies.

i never had the opportunity to date someone with money ( nor have i actively looked for one), nor do i have any friends that are well off so i can't speak to that.