BREHETTES,IS BECKY THREATENED OR CURIOUS?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had female cousins all over schools and colleges in Cacland,namely the UK/US and Canada dating from the 70s til around the early 2000s. This include the larger state colleges and East Coast Ivy league school at a time when even black men were only 3% of many student populations.
At first Becky was extremely curious. The afro,braids and especially dreads provoked egregious acts. Uninvited,they'd touch and pull it! Yes;and be shocked at its resilience. "Oh my god! How do you do that!." The colour of nipples was another source of astonishment. One cousin,the only black at an all girls East Coast school said regularly,she'd be surrounded by pale faces in the shower-"why are your nipples purple?! Why is your arse so high and round-what do you eat in Africa? Or are you born like that?" This was before the Cacs discovered back,btw.
In almost all cases everything was copacetic;my Kenyan female cousins and friends uniformly reported no racism,there was a sympathetic staff,they were invited to join extra curricular activities and the usual bonding ish -til Todd also got curious. Suddenly things got noticeably chillier. The oddly coloured and strangely shaped nipples,arses and hair that were the source of curiousity and amusement became a threat.
A girl in Mary Baldwin in the 80s gave a breakdown. She let a white VMI cadet touch her braids at a dorm party. Smitten,he ignored the white hotties and tried heroically to get into her pants for the rest of the night-but failed. A few days later she was shunned with the ruthless dedication of spurned women. Her friends refused to join her study groups and even tried to get her thrown off campus-after 2 semesters,mind you!
This anecdote is a microcosm of many many similar cases which ended up in tears,confusion,insomnia,mild anorexia and even suicidal ideation. There are at least 6 or 7 similar stories I could give but this is typical.
Anyway,brehettes,in the increasing blackness of our 'post racial world,' (snicker) especially the last decade where blacks are the largest component on many campuses has ish changed? Does Becky still feel curious or threatened?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
The comments about the nipples is foolish. What color would they think our nipples would be? Granted, they're not 'purple' they're a darker shade of brown.
They're curious about our dark skin, until they realize no amount of tanning will give them a similar color. At their darkest they still have an orange tinge. And with their tanning comes that leathery look. Whereas our skin will mostly look smooth. Then they want to hate on our dark skin when they realize they can't get the shades we have.
They marvel at our big lips & try to get theirs bigger, via temporary measures (lip plumper lip glosses), or a 'longer' temporary (lip fillers)

Don't forget that black don't crack. I work with a white girl that's probably no older than 22. Every single day I see her, she has BIG bags underneath her eyes. If you saw her & o standing next to each other you'd think I was in my 20s and she in her 30s.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Also, I know that the guys here think that black women go crazy when black guys get with white women, but you should see white girls. Don't let a fairy attractive white guy like a black girl. All hell will break loose.
The woman doesn't even have to be black and the man attractive: I've literally seen one of my attractive white female coworkers talk shyt about a customer (unattractive white guy) because he was with an Asian woman. It was all, 'oh he must have went to Asia and bought her, because no white women would want him' I'm not gonna lie I was shocked when she said it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The flyest white girl can never measure up to the black girl, matter fact the flyest non-black Arab, non-black hispanic, East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Native American, whatever the fukk ain't black but is "melanated" can't measure up to a black chick. If my mother is any indication of what I will look like in my 70s, them hoes gon keep crying. :sas1:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Its all fun and games until you become competition. Some automatically put themselves above you because you are black. Sometimes its not even a conscious thing. Its just what they are taught they are the standard from birth. So add that to the natural competiveness of a lot of women and there you have it. Its a shock to their system. Its like insult to injury that not only are you chosen above them but you are black too. How dare that happen.

Some people can see their definition of beauty beyond race. I have had other races of women genuinely compliment me and not treat me like I'm an exhibit to be touched or gawked at. But OP sounds like a jealously thing.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I know that the guys here think that black women go crazy when black guys get with white women, but you should see white girls. Don't let a fairy attractive white guy like a black girl. All hell will break loose.
The woman doesn't even have to be black and the man attractive: I've literally seen one of my attractive white female coworkers talk shyt about a customer (unattractive white guy) because he was with an Asian woman. It was all, 'oh he must have went to Asia and bought her, because no white women would want him' I'm not gonna lie I was shocked when she said it.
That's the universal experience! A Cac 6 doesn't understand why Todd wants a black 8! Its truly hilarious and dangerous-that's when the claws come out. Being the only black in a white dorm surrounded by hostile Beckys can be like a lost lamb in the savannah. One Kenyan girl was actually threatened in such a situation.