Brehettes:I'm 6'3 and have broad shoulders, Am I really that scary to walk on a late night?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now you may think this is a thing non black women thing do but I have gotten similar reactions from black women too.

I know women have to protect themselves but some of the reactions I get...I got feelings too :to:.

Does a male presence (maybe intimidating in my case) really cause enough fear to adjust your path when you a man walking towards you on a late night?

This is mostly for you women in more rural areas I imagine women in major cities just have to get used to it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If he's black no, if he's white yeah. My husband is 6'3" and it never scared me. However with white guys, its scary as shyt since they have the propensity to be serial killers. :ld:
:mjlol:them cacs lol
wait husband:mindblown:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I be shook of them for real. I be like "don't skin me and wear me as a coat pls :mjcry: "

And yes husband :mjpls: Kids too :mjpls:
mach.gif

I've missed so much, i dnt even know yo no moe....lil Elles.....diamond rings!!!!

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No I wouldn't be scared of you as long as you don't give me a weird look (like you want to hurt or kill me or something). But I'm used to seeing tall guys like that all the time because most of the men in my family are that tall.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Um, depends. I am leary of any man at night by myself off GP but I mean I don't clutch my purse or anything I am just mindful and cautious. If its like a store parking lot or something I usually go about my business. Being tall doesn't make you automatically scary.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Does a male presence (maybe intimidating in my case) really cause enough fear to adjust your path when you a man walking towards you on a late night?

yes, if it's relatively deserted at night and i see a male figure walking towards me, i will straight up jaywalk across the street

I know women have to protect themselves but some of the reactions I get...I got feelings too :to:

sorry :therethere:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No I wouldn't be scared of you as long as you don't give me a weird look (like you want to hurt or kill me or something). But I'm used to seeing tall guys like that all the time because most of the men in my family are that tall.
What if u saw @KOOL-AID In a dark alley coming towards you?

realn!ggatime

Rookie
Daps
I'm tall too, u will intimidate others they might get scared if u catch them of guard. my older brother much taller 250 wide body n!gga and he scared ppl plenty times growing up