brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Lot of different things you gotta take into account tho breh. Location, age, and whether or not the female grew up wealthy. Also how attractive the female is. I've found that how attractive a female is has a direct correlation to how much monetary compensation she expects for swallowing your babies.

That being said? More money = finer women. Broke ugly females won't mind a dude making that minimum wage. But the women who are worth any time/money want ballas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess I'm the exception to the rule. Just a average breh and currently mingling with a legit model making 6 figures .

Lot of different things you gotta take into account tho breh. Location, age, and whether or not the female grew up wealthy. Also how attractive the female is. I've found that how attractive a female is has a direct correlation to how much monetary compensation she expects for swallowing your babies.

That being said? More money = finer women. Broke ugly females won't mind a dude making that minimum wage. But the women who are worth any time/money want ballas.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Yes. I don't think how much you make matters, it's really how you handle your money. There are people that make 6 figures and live check to check.

So could you be with a guy who make $10-15 per hour and is frugal?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was your girl with you in those ten dollar days?

i used to wish i could make $10 - $15 an hour for a few years after i dropped out of high school :sadcam:

then i got to $13 and i was happy

now im past that bracket :blessed:

i made it :to: