Brehettes Can You Explain Why a Woman Choose a Dusty Ass Goblin Lookin Side nikka?

Brehettes - What is sexually attractive about a Hog-wartz School of Ham Looking nikka?

• His Swag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His Jello

• His Allegiance to His Momma

• His Feminine Nature

• He Submits to Me Completely

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
It's not the same as a dude getting a busted side chick. We can fukk almost anything depending on the circumstance and amount of inebriation.

Women are far more complicated and require finesse and all this other shyt.

What exactly is appealing about a nikka that look like he never done a push-up in his entire life and has type 2 diabetes before the age of 30? :what:

I'm just trying to understand what motivates a Woman to go from a standard wanna be tough hood nikka to a baby bytch looking motha focka. I've seen and heard of this happen a lot more often with increasing intensity in the past couple of years.

Even if the nikka is licking your box right how does your mind get aroused by the sight of such a loathsome creature? :scust:

Is this some kind of new sick fetish on the rise?:why:

And then a lot of yall will say you wanna UPGRADE on an average square nikka who is 10x better than either of them!!!! :snoop:

I'm just trying to understand.....:mindblown:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Lol men and women aren't that different breh there are women that will fukk anything. We're not complicated at all. Men just think we are because you guys have this set standard that you think all women follow then when you see women not following that standard you get confused.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Lol men and women aren't that different breh there are women that will fukk anything. We're not complicated at all. Men just think we are because you guys have this set standard that you think all women follow then when you see women not following that standard you get confused.

Stop trying to fool Men into thinking Women are simple creatures :rudy:

I assure you...They are NOT. :beli:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm just trying to understand what motivates a Woman to go from a standard wanna be tough hood nikka to a baby bytch looking motha focka. I've seen and heard of this happen a lot more often with increasing intensity in the past couple of years.

Even if the nikka is licking your box right how does your mind get aroused by the sight of such a loathsome creature? :scust:

Is this some kind of new sick fetish on the rise?:why:

And then a lot of yall will say you wanna UPGRADE on an average square nikka who is 10x better than either of them!!!! :snoop:

I'm just trying to understand.....:mindblown:

he probably treats her well, listens to her, and can make her orgasm
:manny:

some women like these husky teddy bear dudes
:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
he probably treats her well, listens to her, and can make her orgasm
:manny:

some women like these husky teddy bear dudes
:scust:

He is not even like a husky teddy bear.

He is like a wombat droopy stegotron looking negroid.

Treats her well, listens to her? She can find an in-shape square to do that.

Make her orgasm? How the fukk can a molombe tribe looking negro make a bytch orgasm????:damn::damn::damn:

Daps
But what does dude chick look like in the first. He shaming this dude and he could be out here saving these ugly females(subjectively)...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is not even like a husky teddy bear.

He is like a wombat droopy stegotron looking negroid.

Treats her well, listens to her? She can find an in-shape square to do that.

Make her orgasm? How the fukk can a molombe tribe looking negro make a bytch orgasm????:damn::damn::damn:

Breh, you think there ain't no fat or dusty looking nikkas who can eat the fukk out some p*ssy or blow a chick's back out?

They exist.