Breh really out here gangbanging at a Pokemon Tournament: Breaking! The Guy Who Won Cheated!!!

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wait, hold up.. You tryna set trip on blood-pokegang :dahell:

@Dre Space Age cancel this fool

I am repping blue squirtle squad all day breh. @ who ever you want because its Blastoise on sight.

b1qt6kZ.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Whole video is embarrassing for a plethora of reasons :hhh:
Man let people enjoy themselves, playing competitive Pokémon is hard as shyt, it’s basically mathematics dog fighting, the gameplay albeit is boring as fukk if you’re not playing but there’s nothing wrong with people playing games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man let people enjoy themselves, playing competitive Pokémon is hard as shyt, it’s basically mathematics dog fighting, the gameplay albeit is boring as fukk if you’re not playing but there’s nothing wrong with people playing games
Of course not; if you were more familiar with me you would have realized there's no reason to say this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How so? You didn't like how breh brought half of Peru to a Pokemon tournament and had it sounding like a soccer game? :pachaha:
Mainly how overboard they went with the presentation...I mean...I get it...you know I'm a gamer...but that whole video seemed a bit much....especially for pokemon.
I get how big the game is though...an event like that (for that game) just aint for me I guess. :yeshrug:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Apparently breh used hacked Pokemon, which oddly enough is commonplace in the competitive Pokemon world.