Breh I just woke up!!!

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I might have a problem I just woke up literally right now and thought it was 6AM from a night of partying. Seriously like 2 minutes ago my mind is fukked up I've never had this happen to me. My mind is in a time warp and the sad thing is I picked up my phone and my friend had texted me be reeady by 830 to go to a bar and I agreed. So I'm literally going to drink in about an hour again. It's crazy!!!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take some milk thistle pills bruh. 3 times a day.

If you like to drink you'll notice the difference immediately.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have a problem I just woke up literally right now and thought it was 6AM from a night of partying. Seriously like 2 minutes ago my mind is fukked up I've never had this happen to me. My mind is in a time warp and the sad thing is I picked up my phone and my friend had texted me be reeady by 830 to go to a bar and I agreed. So I'm literally going to drink in about an hour again. It's crazy!!!

:manny::manny:enjoy just dont make it a habit it will catch up to you quickly in negative ways...

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Take some milk thistle pills bruh. 3 times a day.

If you like to drink you'll notice the difference immediately.

I've never heard of it but I heard it mentioned on here several times. I'm gonna try it where do you get it at?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard of it but I heard it mentioned on here several times. I'm gonna try it where do you get it at?

Do you live in the U.S.?

Wal mart you can get it but since so many ppl know about it, it may be sold out up there.

If so, you can try Dollar General. Just go to either store's vitamin section and look at the "M"s since it'll be in alphabetical order