Breh getting harassed in Thailand by a PAAG

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
In Thailand you are presented with two options.

1. The individual that seemingly appears to be female is a man… with a penis, usually referred to by locals as Kathoey (lady boy).

2. You are lucky enough to actually get a female…but the diseases concocted in that p*ssy will have your dikk burning and falling off.

As you can see in Thailand you cannot win. :francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
What the hell is that little girl doing walking around a red light district by herself at that???
It's the same way in the red-light district in Tijuana. You see children selling chocolate, flowers, chewing gum, or flat out begging there. They are never inside the clubs of course but you see them walking around with or without their moms (I rarely see dads). It's a sad sight to see

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
In Thailand you are presented with two options.

1. The individual that seemingly appears to be female is a man… with a penis, usually referred to by locals as Kathoey (lady boy).

2. You are lucky enough to actually get a female…but the diseases concocted in that p*ssy will have your dikk burning and falling off.

As you can see in Thailand you cannot win. :francis:

MEUE84D_o.jpg

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man’s acting brand new like bro why the fukk are you there? Get that $10 out and go smash that broad for a few mins :mjlol:
Maybe he has a special girl that he likes that said she's going to leave everything behind to live their dream life together after they spent a night connecting on a different level...

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
What the hell is that little girl doing walking around a red light district by herself at that???
That's the first thing i noticed :scust:

My boy went down there and was hanging out in the Pattaya area. The whole place was pretty much his fantasy. He got love down there but i'm gonna say Thai women most likely give any man who's a foreigner 'love'

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's called getting set up.
Goons waiting in the cut like, "there it is, that's the signal!"

:francis:

Man some of yall need to leave the hood for once.

That ain't no damn setup. Thats probably Soi 6 in Pattaya. It's basically Rio and Sasua but for Australians and Euros. The whole strip is bars and sex clubs. The women working there have to go out into the streets to pull in customers if business is slow.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Even the foreign sex workers are happier and more loving than stuck up American sex workers.:lolbron: