Breh gets rejected by woman who was just rejected by the whole balloon pop line up

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fonky Bytch. You don't have a type, but he don't look like your type ...

This probably the longest i ever watched one of these ...Nyggas in her got me watching this shyt , gettin mad.
:stopitslime:
Calm down now. Just breathe. Slowly. That’s right. Deep breaths only. I’ll let you know when to resume your usual rate.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Whenever I see these clips it always make me laugh because EVERY one of these, the woman always says the guy “isn’t her type” but when asked about their type, they NEVER have a description.

Or they popping their balloon for the simplest or most basic stuff “his pants too black” “his hair too curly” smh. Keep doing yall fellas, don’t go crazy tryna figure these women out

Daps
Whenever I see these clips it always make me laugh because EVERY one of these, the woman always says the guy “isn’t her type” but when asked about their type, they NEVER have a description.

Or they popping their balloon for the simplest or most basic stuff “his pants too black” “his hair too curly” smh. Keep doing yall fellas, don’t go crazy tryna figure these women out

They don’t want to say they don’t find him attractive, so they make excuses. Women make all kinds of exceptions for men they’re attracted to.