Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Domino’s delivery driver robbed of cash and vehicle
TOP NEWS

by: Cianna Reeves

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 / 05:45 PM CST / Updated: Dec 15, 2019 / 07:36 PM CST

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – After a video surfaced of a frantic Domino’s pizza driver calling for help after being robbed on duty, the Jackson Police Department has launched an investigation.

The incident occurred just before 10 p.m. Saturday night along Cherry Hill Drive when Joseph Jacobs was assaulted and robbed of his cash, vehicle, and cell phone. Jacobs immediately walked to a nearby business for assistance.

His reaction was captured on video by a witness, Darian ****, who then posted the video to Twitter to spread awareness about what happened.

The tweet has since went viral, causing the victim to receive an out pour of support.

This is Joseph Jacobs, a Dominos driver in Jackson, MS. He was attacked & jumped tonight. Robbed of his phone, money, & car all while on duty. People are SICK and he deserves to be compensated in full for being attacked on the job! No worker deserves this!!! @dominos pic.twitter.com/84PFVMHgDp

— Dee **** (@D_1andOnly_) December 15, 2019
**** says within a few hours of posting Jacobs’ CashApp information, over $500 was raised.

Domino’s released a statement saying, “We are horrified to hear about the crime against a Domino’s driver employed by a local franchisees last night. The franchisee has been providing support and assistance to the driver, and had been cooperating with the local police on their investigation of this crime.”

According to JPD, the vehicle is a white 2018 Ford Fiesta, tag PAB 1333. The vehicle also has damage to the front, left driver’s side wheel. The hood of the car does not fully close.

The franchise owner of the Domino’s Pizza in Jackson is offering a $4,000 reward to the person(s) who can provide information that leads to the capture and conviction of the suspects involved.

https://www.wjtv.com/top-news/exclusive-dominos-delivery-driver-robbed-of-cash-and-vehicle/

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Who the fukk cares? I'm not seeing the part where he's in the hospital hooked up to tubes with machines beeping and booping.

I've delivered pizzas before, used to make $600 in four days all tips and still get a check every two weeks. And I've had my car stolen, call progressive, get a loaner til they send your check then buy another car.

Get another car and punch back in, people didn't stop ordering pizzas.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Who the fukk cares? I'm not seeing the part where he's in the hospital hooked up to tubes with machines beeping and booping.

I've delivered pizzas before, used to make $600 in four days all tips and still get a check every two weeks. And I've had my car stolen, call progressive, get a loaner til they send your check then buy another car.

Why are you so angry fam?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Society cares. Good people look out for each other.

Blessings to that good brother who came to his aid.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Lets see...

The breh that helped him

The people that have donated their money to him

shyt even Dominos has offered an award

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Insurance will cover all that

The only good samaritan he needs to help him is a pistil. Stop all that whining

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
**** wouldn't have done all this if the driver were Black. Black folks going above and beyond once again trying to "prove something" to whites.

Daps

bitter ass nikka :what: