Breh catches human traffickers in a Budget truck while he is driving on the freeway EDIT: FAKE NEWS

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I know dog meant well

but he probably just got that driver a ticket that they really cant afford

SILLY ASS :russ:

they huddled up driving in a box truck with kids traveling all unsafe and shyt clearly them people trying to make shyt happen out here when the prices are sky high

he all on facebook with it too funny

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know dog meant well

but he probably just got that driver a ticket that they really cant afford

SILLY ASS :russ:

they huddled up driving in a box truck with kids traveling all unsafe and shyt clearly them people trying to make shyt happen out here when the prices are sky high

he all on facebook with it too funny

Seems like he was 30% trying to help and 70% go viral and get internet fame.

All that, "I'm a hero" talk before the police even searched the truck. He even pulled up right behind them just to film. I'm surprised they didn't tell him to back away.

Buddy was probably getting ready for all the news stations to call him for interviews and was counting that GoFundMe money:mjlol:

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Seems like he was 30% trying to help and 70% go viral and get internet fame.

All that, "I'm a hero" talk before the police even searched the truck. He even pulled up right behind them just to film. I'm surprised they didn't tell him to back away.

Buddy was probably getting ready for all the new stations to call him for interviews and was counting that GoFundMe money:mjlol:

you already know :laff:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you already know :laff:

I just read his Facebook post and yep, it's a confirmed clout chaser:mjlol:

d3tHGB2.png

The clown said the ancestors and God Almighty told him to follow them :laff:

He tagged all the news stations and even the Shade Room. I hope they give him the attention he deserves for being an idiot :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They got documents proving they are all family? Why would someone stick they hand out the back of the truck then?