Breath of The Wild 2 delayed to spring 2023

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i'm more curious on where the fukk prime 4 is.

it's like what? 3-4 years since it restarted? not even a screen shot of progress?

wonder if they're just gonna wait till switch 2/its sucessor

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
i'm more curious on where the fukk prime 4 is.

it's like what? 3-4 years since it restarted? not even a screen shot of progress?

wonder if they're just gonna wait till switch 2/its sucessor

Probably and them publicly rebooting it shows they want it to come out swinging and retro seems more than capable. But yeah, wild it's essentially vaporware

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i don't blame'em and there's that pressure since they made that type of announcement, but damn...literally nothing has been shown since then, only a teaser with the number 4

I'm even more curious on what (i think it was) namco bandai had cooked up before Nintendo gave it back to retro...hope that gets leaked one day.

it couldn't been that bad...can't be worse than other m...:hubie:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
makes sense this year is packed and I was wondering where they were going to put botw 3 since it would kill whatever game is released close to it
I'm assuming they need more time but if they didn't they really should've let pokemon get as much time as it needs since it will sell regardless
hopefully this means a switch pro launch :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
makes sense this year is packed and I was wondering where they were going to put botw 3 since it would kill whatever game is released close to it
I'm assuming they need more time but if they didn't they really should've let pokemon get as much time as it needs since it will sell regardless
hopefully this means a switch pro launch :lupe:

This shyt is over a year away still, plenty of time for a new switch announcement