BREAKING: U.S Taxpayer Funds That Went To Ukraine Is Going Straight Into Russian Oligarchs' Hands

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
BEFORE ANYONE CALLS THIS A RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY THEORY READ WHO THE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST WHO AUTHORED THIS REPORT:

Seymour Myron
"Sy" Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is an American investigative journalist and political writer. He gained recognition in 1969 for exposing the My Lai massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War, for which he received the 1970 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting. During the 1970s, Hersh covered the Watergate scandal for The New York Times, also reporting on the secret U.S. bombing of Cambodia and the CIA's program of domestic spying. In 2004, he detailed the U.S. military's torture and abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib in Iraq for The New Yorker. Hersh has won a record five George Polk Awards, and two National Magazine Awards. He is the author of 11 books, including The Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House (1983), an account of the career of Henry Kissinger which won the National Book Critics Circle Award.

The Ukraine government, headed by Volodymyr Zelensky, has been using American taxpayers’ funds to pay dearly for the vitally needed diesel fuel that is keeping the Ukrainian army on the move in its war with Russia. It is unknown how much the Zelensky government is paying per gallon for the fuel, but the Pentagon was paying as much as $400 per gallon to transport gasoline from a port in Pakistan, via truck or parachute, into Afghanistan during the decades-long American war there.

What also is unknown is that Zelensky has been buying the fuel from Russia, the country with which it, and Washington, are at war, and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments. One estimate by analysts from the Central Intelligence Agency put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year
, at least; another expert compared the level of corruption in Kiev as approaching that of the Afghan war, “although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine.”

“Zelensky’s been buying discount diesel from the Russians,” one knowledgeable American intelligence official told me. “And who’s paying for the gas and oil? We are. Putin and his oligarchs are making millions” on it.

Many government ministries in Kiev have been literally “competing,” I was told, to set up front companies for export contracts for weapons and ammunition with private arms dealers around the world, all of which provide kickbacks. Many of those companies are in Poland and Czechia, but others are thought to exist in the Persian Gulf and Israel. “I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that there are others in places like the Cayman Islands and Panama, and there are lots of Americans involved,” an American expert on international trade told me.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean America has a hard habit of funding it's enemies whether directly or indirectly and then they get mad when you ask them where our taxpayer money went..:hhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Seymour Hersh as a journalist and he's done a good job on some of his coverage of the war - but when you post threads like this is a shytty gossip site - it undermines the credibility of the actual content of the journalism.

Corruption in ragtag militaries is always an issue - so none of what he's reporting here comes as a surprise.

Daps
watch the bootlickers call hersh a putin apologist, despite him having a well established legacy - spanning several decades, going back to the vietnam war - of exposing the lies of our far right military industrial complex.

nowadays, anyone who doesn’t support the hawkish policy of the neoliberal world order is called a “tankie” or a “putin apologist.”

:francis:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I like Seymour Hersh as a journalist and he's done a good job on some of his coverage of the war - but when you post threads like this is a shytty gossip site - it undermines the credibility of the actual content of the journalism.

Corruption in ragtag militaries is always an issue - so none of what he's reporting here comes as a surprise.
what is a shytty gossip site?
Substack? Dude, do you know what Substack is??