BREAKING: The Whitewashing Of Black Music Continues

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This is going to backfire on whites as they inch closer to bringing the race war to mainstream levels.

I do alot of lurking and the whites HATE this.

They know R&B and Hip Hop is not theirs and they want whites to stop participating in it.

They don't care about the money or fame.

They want white artist to showcase what they would label white music or high society culture EuroPEON bs.

Don't get upset by this its a double edged sword for racist.

Just focus on supporting Black Artist.

Let Billboard die because it is currently dying. Nobody give a fukk what they think except for the people working there.

FACTS.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cacs would be FURIOUS if blacks started doing country.

Remember how mad they got when Beyonce did a collab with the Dixie Chicks?:pachaha:

Country was ours first. They actually made fun of us and spread racist propaganda about it before they took it

A part of jazz is swaggered out orchestral/big band music. That syncopation and swing :wow:. That shyt was making EVERY other race mad. They would not have thought of that shyt, they'd be like

"Why would you ever play music on an 'off-beat', that sounds like rubbish".
"Syncopation? why would anything that has the word 'sin' in it be good?"

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Country was ours first. They actually made fun of us and spread racist propaganda about it before they took it

A part of jazz is swaggered out orchestral/big band music. That syncopation and swing :wow:. That shyt was making EVERY other race mad. They would not have thought of that shyt, they'd be like

"Why would you ever play music on an 'off-beat', that sounds like rubbish".
"Syncopation? why would anything that has the word 'sin' in it be good?"

It's high time we take Grunge rock since they wanna take New Jack Swing.:wow:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
maybe only in the US...europe and african radio stations still play proper rnb...the other day at work when they play boyz 2 men, followed by TLC..then keith sweat..with a sprinkle of whitney, destinys children, monica etc on the side...it was a good day....top on the cherry..:mj:......:wow:trully was a good day

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
maybe only in the US...europe and african radio stations still play proper rnb...the other day at work when they play boyz 2 men, followed by TLC..then keith sweat..with a sprinkle of whitney, destinys children, monica etc on the side...it was a good day....top on the cherry..:mj:......:wow:trully was a good day
shyt, what's the station ? Lol

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Amerikkka radio props up white mediocrity.

Radio in Amerikkka dead to me.

I listen to independent Black owned radio stations.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
shyt, what's the station ? Lol
breh we mostly stream bbc radio one..during the day its piff but guess i merica its night, westside somethig fm, british heart fm and kissfresh fm

Edit: there is a breh at my job who knows all this shyt, me i dont show my feelings at work..jus dap n dip