BREAKING: The Whitewashing Of Black Music Continues

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They trying to take over Dancehall. It's still cac-y

But the minute I hear them imitate Patois, I'm giving my car radio to the next homeless crackhead I see in the ATL

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
maybe it's time to blackwash white music .... :leostare:

Most genres people would commonly think are "white" really just an interpolation or annexation of black music.

This shyt is nothing new, they did it with the blues, rock, jazz, ska, reggae, house,etc.

You name it, and you'll find a lifeless b*stardization.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Most genres people would commonly think are "white" really just an interpolation or annexation of black music.

This shyt is nothing new, they did it with the blues, rock, jazz, ska, reggae, house,etc.
they also did it with the true and living GOD..
but we ain't gonna go there because it is good friday..

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Cacs would be FURIOUS if blacks started doing country.

Remember how mad they got when Beyonce did a collab with the Dixie Chicks?:pachaha:
Yes, i do remember that. BUT do you remember when Barack Obama got elected? you remember how mad they got? shyt was krazy.
do you also remember how they reacted when Donald Trump got elected? shyt was krazy.

2pac - krazy

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
:mjlol: If you actually watched those countdowns the overwhelming majority artists on those countdowns are black.
That's not the point. Hence the term "whitewashing".

An entire generation of people are now being born who now correlate rap and r&b with white faces.

Plastering white faces next to the words "r&b" & and "hip-hop" is a subtle form of whitewashing. That's how it works.

If you don't understand this is REFUSE to understand this, you are part of the problem.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
"R&B never died, in fact's it's better than ever." My ass.:scust:

If that's what they have to offer then it's no wonder Bruno Mars is taking the top spot, pathetic.:snoop:

I used to think like that until I started trying out some of the new R&B. Bruh... there’s still A LOT of good artists and music.

This shyt KNOCKS in the whip.

Love this song.

I could keep going. PM if you’re interested.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Blame Atlanta.
Before they "took over" cacs were kept at bay.
Fast forward now we have strippers,cacs,cross dressers,junkies and overall talentless hacks at the frontier of what was once a great genre.

Got to a point the lyrics were dumbed down enough where level of entry is easier now. When the east and west coast ran the game artist had talent.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
the fact that all of those R&B songs are really hip hop tracks is depressing

black folks really need to band together and just start some new shyt. seriously.
And this countdown shows why people shouldn’t be mad at Bruno Mars... just get in the studio and make better music. Try some shyt like Finesse and see what happens.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: If you actually watched those countdowns the overwhelming majority artists on those countdowns are black.

That's not the point. Hence the term "whitewashing".

An entire generation of people are now being born who now correlate rap and r&b with white faces.

Plastering white faces next to the words "r&b" & and "hip-hop" is a subtle form of whitewashing. That's how it works.

If you don't understand this is REFUSE to understand this, you are part of the problem.

:comeon: Breh go browse the YouTube channel those 2 videos in the OP are from: https://www.youtube.com/user/YMDrizzyWeezy/videos

That YouTube channel picks a random current artist to put on the thumbnail pic of all the Billboard Hip-Hop & R&B related chart countdown videos they put out every week. The last week, they just happened to put Lil dikkey on the thumbnail of the Billboard Hot R&B chart countdown video & Post Malone on the Billboard Rap Airplay Songs chart countdown video. Both of them huge currents hits on those countdowns.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Got to a point the lyrics were dumbed down enough where level of entry is easier now. When the east and west coast ran the game artist had talent.
Exactly.
Not even just that but the overall swag of the game was black masculinity something cacs couldnt imitate.
Now its all about being a 100 pound werdio that talks about bullshyt on trap beats to appease cacs and hoes.
Nobody wants to admit this tho.

nikkas want somebody to blame point the finger at the "black Mecca" for ushering in bullshyt the masses.