Breaking: Ryan Garcia accused of plotting to kill his wife's family

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ryan Garcia's Wife Andrea Celina Velarde Says Garcia Plan to Kill Her Brother and Father

Wife was just granted a restraining order against him

"Ryan’s estranged wife, Andrea Celina Velarde, beelined it to court last week, requesting a TRO … accusing her superstar ex of being increasingly out of control and erratic.

In the docs, Andrea claims Ryan showed up to a restaurant where she was dining with her sibling on July 19 and caused a scene, threatening her brother and causing them to leave. She says he followed her home and sat outside in his car for 10 minutes.

She also claims Ryan sent her harassing texts two days later … allegedly telling her he would put a “hit” out on her brother if she didn’t call him.

Andrea says in the docs that Ryan allegedly texted her … “It’s f****** WAR … I want to murder your … Brother. I can’t wait. We are going to kill him.” She also claims he texted her … “I’ll kill your dad and your brother at the same time.”

She claims she told Ryan she was going to get a restraining order, but he said she wouldn’t receive it ’cause he was going to pay off the judge.

What’s more, Andrea claims Ryan’s been harassing her on social media … humiliating her in front of his many followers. She even alleges he’s threatened to share their private sex tapes."

Dude is legit crazy :mjtf:

Just put him under the jail

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
full

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:shaq2: some people just talk

she knows not to take him seriously, she knows she has this to use against him

she got that text and before the argument hormones wore off she knew she needed to screenshot that one

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
Get this sack of shyt out the paint immediately. Let me give everyone a run down.

• Said he was kkk, anti black and wanted to kill George Floyd
  • Said Christianity was gay despite allegedly being Christians
  • Said Muslims molest children and said he hates jews
  • Created a fake text saying that Bill Haney tried to talk to a 14 year old
  • Racially and sexually harassed Clarissa Shields and said her father messed her which is untrue
  • Used PEDS against Devin Haney
  • Beat his ex GF and current wife's ass.
  • Allegedly plotted to have his wife's family murdered
People need to stop defending this man he is a legit sack of trash. I've heard of a more coddled athlete let alone boxer who people mKe excuse after excuse for

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Get this sack of shyt out the paint immediately. Let me give everyone a run down.

• Said he was kkk, anti black and wanted to kill George Floyd
  • Said Christianity was gay despite allegedly being Christians
  • Said Muslims molest children and said he hates jews
  • Created a fake text saying that Bill Haney tried to talk to a 14 year old
  • Racially and sexually harassed Clarissa Shields and said her father messed her which is untrue
  • Used PEDS against Devin Haney
  • Beat his ex GF and current wife's ass.
  • Allegedly plotted to have his wife's family murdered
People need to stop defending this man he is a legit sack of trash. I've heard of a more coddled athlete let alone boxer who people mKe excuse after excuse for

I’m surprised so many people are copping pleas for this dude.