Breaking News: Colonial Gas Pipeline explodes in Alabama

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colonial Gas Pipeline Explodes In Shelby County, Alabama - Live Stream | Zero Hedge

A massive plume of smoke is filling the skyline after a gas pipeline exploded in Helena, Alabama according to CBS42. Fire units are headed to the scene, according to McAdory Fire Station #2. Alagasco has stated that the fire is from a petroleum line. According to the Shelby County Sheriff's office, the blast was on the Colonial Line, with 8-9 people injured. The Sheriff adds that the blast happened during crew work.

View image on Twitter

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not always it's usually just a spill....:ld:
I guess if it's petroleum it's usually a spill. Natural gas pipelines are exploding frequently. I've literally seen one before (not the flame itself but from a distance the clouds were glowing red and changing color, it was scary as fukk looked like a nuclear meltdown or some shyt).

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I guess if it's petroleum it's usually a spill. Natural gas pipelines are exploding frequently. I've literally seen one before (not the flame itself but from a distance the clouds were glowing red and changing color, it was scary as fukk looked like a nuclear meltdown or some shyt).

Sheesh :picard:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yeah, I was a kid and we were driving and saw it before we saw/heard any news about it. Stopped the car and got out and were just watching the clouds. Had a little pit in my stomach but figured if something was really really wrong they would have interrupted the radio or something.

The heat that can come off of that shyt is crazy.

regulators-cite-four-employers-in-deadly.jpg

samarra-iraq-a-gas-pipeline-is-still-burning-22-september-2006-three-picture-id71966511
NJHUKTHOAFZ3C5LSQPJOKD2AOE.jpg