BREAKING: Israeli national anthem gets booed AGAIN at Parc des Princes 🇫🇷 during soccer match vs Paraguay. Spectators chant “Palestine” with flags

ReasonableMatic

Daps

GTlM-6bXAAAdGZb

Previously: lsrael got booed vs Mali

Them DEVILS are insufferable pariahs to ppl on the global stage.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:ef6e730c-4873-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

FREE PALESTINE, CONGO, SUDAN and HAITI

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
One day I might make a thread about how Israel really came into existence.

Posters that say shyt like Israel "owns" the US and UK have no clue what they are talking about. :mjlol:

Israel is owned by the US, UK, and France.

The Jews tried numerous times to have various settlements established: starting out in Upstate NY. It fell through. There were many locations all over the world that was suggested but it kept falling through.

The Rothschild family got involved and The US, UK and France choose the current location. That location wasn't even considerd by the Jews for the 1st 5 locations they were trying to get.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The way jews are moving, they are no better than Nazis to me :manny: same shytty ass people. They are also no better than Russians. The foregin governments support them while the people living in those respective countries do not. The U.S needing a potential "enforcer" in the region is the only reason these idiots get a free will to do as they please.

Daps
The way jews are moving, they are no better than Nazis to me :manny: same shytty ass people. They are also no better than Russians. The foregin governments support them while the people living in those respective countries do not. The U.S needing a potential "enforcer" in the region is the only reason these idiots get a free will to do as they please.
America wouldn’t be having any issues in the Middle East if it wasn’t for their unconditional support for Israel I guarantee 9/11 wouldn’t have happened

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
in the 1st video I thought they was about to start playing a song by 42 dugg lol