*[BREAKING]* Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Retaliatory Strike On Israel Update: Israel Preparing For a Multiday Attack

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.webp

UPDATE:

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Is this just more political theatre?

Tough Talk. Then watch as your opps easily shoot down what you send over.

Or is Iran really with the shyts this time? Giving your enemies a heads up strikes me as Iran not really wanting real smoke quite yet...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:comeon: more drones
Or better ones. Drones have loitered and filmed in Israeli airspace multiple times in the past couple of months. If strikes are more strategic, targeted and undetected rather that trying to overwhelm defences with numbers then this could get very interesting very quickly.

On a side note, who wanna bet that Hamas hasn't been digging under Israeli occupied land this whole time? If thousands of Hamas fighters and affiliates poured out of the ground this coming Oct 7. taking out key infrastructure, govn. buildings, military installations and managed to do it with minimal losses... That shyt would be :fire:

And generally speaking I don't see enough lip service regarding what I believe to be an imminent Israeli civil war. These fukkers are at each other's throats right now. Relatives, friends of, and people sympathetic to the hostages, drafting the Ultra-Orthodox, Netanyahu legal shyt being put on hold for as long as he drags these conflicts out, economy collapsing, rape riots... this shyt is bursting at every seam.