*[BREAKING]*: Erdogan, President of Turkey (NATO ally), threatens to invade Israel

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Where the hell did this come from?! :wtf:
I been out the loop pretty much all summer but I thought Turkey was ignoring it all :mibdblown:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol They can BUT America's will come supplying Israel with ultimate ammo to fight. Pathetic in 2024 genocide is being supported.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Turks retaking control of the region just might be the best option at this point to stop the genocide :yeshrug:

Ottoman Empire returning this century was not in my bingo card tho :dahell:

That being said, Israel does have nukes.

Crazy how the most thoroughest Muslim nations arent the Arabs at ALL

-Turkiye/Ottoman Turks: Always been about action, hoed Europe multiple times. Is in NATO but talks cash money and kinda does whatever they want like threatening Greece or Israel
-Persia/Iran: Extremely powerful and always at least an A tier threat, since the Ancient Greek times. Beat back Saddam dolo, has huge terror proxy network across multiple countries and is capable of developing nukes any time
-West Africa/Sahelian States: Ancient Empires that ran shyt, and now they bossed up and kicked France the fukk out of Africa while also calling out ECOWAS
-Pakistan: Developed fukking nukes and has them pointed straight at India, never apologized for harboring Osama

Meanwhile the actual ethnically Arab countries are all p*ssy at best and havent done a God damn thing since the Rashidun and Ummayad caliphates :mjlol:

Edit: this is a bluff though, Turks would theoretically run through the Israelis in a conventional war but that will never happen. Tel Aviv would literally turn Istanbul and Ankara into glass parking lots

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
Turkey ain't gonna do shyt don't know why this guy keeps opening his mouth. Should of done something months ago and could have saved so many lives

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll believe it when I see it.

Then again, Turkey is part of NATO. Would the US take out soldiers from a strategic NATO partner?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'll believe it when I see it.

Then again, Turkey is part of NATO. Would the US take out soldiers from a strategic NATO partner?
AmeriKKKa has consistently shown it’s lsrael’s bottom bytch, so yes

Daps
I hate Israel as much as anyone here but 🧢

What he can do is cut ties completely no trade no materials shutdown any embassies and work against American interests