According to Mike Coppinger

How do ya'll think he'll do at 147? :lupe:

It is a very open weight class currently

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Boots vs Dev make it happen.

Boots by 3/4 round vicious KO.

I'm kind of confused why he's moving up now. Coming off a brutal loss, wouldn't it be bad to go to a higher division where the dudes hit harder?

Maybe his logic is that he was weight drained and it would give him more strength :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of confused why he's moving up now. Coming off a brutal loss, wouldn't it be bad to go to a higher division where the dudes hit harder?

Maybe his logic is that he was weight drained and it would give him more strength :yeshrug:
It could also be his attempt to silent the critics who have been calling him a weight bully.
he'll be fine there. it's a desert at 147 and to keep it a bean, y'all love Boots WAAAAAY more than I do. Y'all talk of him like he's unbeatable...he's not
Idk about unbeatable because if Bud would've fought boots his ass would've lost imo. That clip of him talking to Bud on the phone and Boots voice was cracking. Bud would fukk Boots all the way up.

Dev not gonna be able to hurt Boots or outbox him. Sorry Bill, I don't care how many interviews in choppa suits you do mayne.

Buuut Dev vs Boots and Devin going to sleep.

Night Night.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Good move just want to know who he’s going to get in there with. Always a good boxer just like everyone we worry about the power.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Good for his health because he won't do as agressive weight cuts but also bad for his health because the heavy hitters at 147 gonna hurt him forreal.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
According to Mike Coppinger

How do ya'll think he'll do at 147? :lupe:

It is a very open weight class currently
Well that explains the ‘retiring’ for a year statement. That’s what you do when you’re moving up in weight and need to get the testers off your back. This is a universal cheat code. They all do it.