Breaking Bad

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Not trying to be an ass or anything, but there is a sticky thread for the show. There might be some posters on the site (like myself) who are waiting until the last week to watch all the episodes at once. All these one off thread titles talking about the show should be posted in the dedicated thread that is sticky.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I only see 1 thread on the 1st page that ain't the stickied one. And it doesn't have any spoilers in the title so :manny:

If you're planning on watching all the eps at once I suggest you stay completely off the internet until September 29th.

Fred.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I'm in the same boat although I'll prolly start catchin up tonight. Somehow I've stayed almost completely unspoiled but I know steppin in the Arcadium is a risk. I'm actually shocked it hasn't been worse. I only noticed the thread today about Walt Jr and the one from last week about Skyler >>> Jesse. Gotta give it to the Coli. I think they've been pretty good bout the spoilers. Not sure how long that'll last tho. I feel the major spoiler coming cuz articles about the show are starting to infiltrate my regular readin in places they didn't used to. I think even Bomani Jones is rightin reviews now. Thats why I said fukk it I'm catchin up now :sadcam:

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm only on season 2, so looks like I'ma have to stay out the Arcadium completely huh :sadcam:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@ThaRebel
@CarolinaKing

We're 2 episodes from the series ending and there is spoilers all over the internet. Hell, you'd be better off posting here more and avoiding other sites, because there is no spoilers in thread titles here. This site is the least of your worries.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not trying to be an ass or anything, but there is a sticky thread for the show. There might be some posters on the site (like myself) who are waiting until the last week to watch all the episodes at once. All these one off thread titles talking about the show should be posted in the dedicated thread that is sticky.
Jeese got murdered last episode :troll:

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
fukk Skylar

I still cant believe that bytch lied and got Hank locked up

How dumb are the feds to really beieve Hank is Heisenburg :snoop:

I'm just kinda mad this nikka Flynn or Walt Jr. or whatever wasn't really crippled..the nikka SPRINTED HARD at JEssie tryna rape Skylar...fukking ridiculous

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:wow: @ Gomez working for the Mexican mafia
I still can't believe the dea owned madrigal. hanks boss was lydias husband and hank never knew. had him running in circles knowing damn well he wasn't gonna get anything on madrigal. the sad part was when Walt killed Todd, his beloved protege, for getting too cocky. had to use the m60 for protection against Todds family. what some viewers may not realize is that at the end of the last episode, Lois is who picked up Walt to take him into hiding for protection and a new life. his new name is now Hal.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk was Walt having an affair with Hanks wife? :dwillhuh:And that key she gave him, wtf was that about? :ohhh: