breaking bad>>>>>>>>>the wire

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im on season 2 episode 4 of breaking bad. i could never get past season 2 episode 1 of the wire.

the only part i hate is when it shows all the family life with the bytch wife and retarded c*nt of a kid. just show the drugs part. :noah:

if i was walt id throw that family to the bushes :camby:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
im on season 2 episode 4 of breaking bad. i could never get past season 2 episode 1 of the wire.

the only part i hate is when it shows all the family life with the bytch wife and retarded c*nt of a kid. just show the drugs part. :noah:

if i was walt id throw that family to the bushes :camby:
SO is this a new way to declare that you white? :mjpls:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Breaking bad was great but The Wire is better in the terms of acting, plot, realism, characters, character interactions, undertones, social commentary, and writing. Breaking Bad is better at tension and spectacle.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Breaking bad is a good show.

But the Wire is better written and has a much deeper plot. You have to rewatch the wire at least 3 times to see all the sub plots and hidden storylines. Breaking bad doesn't have that depth.
This right here. Breaking bad was great but ill probably never watch it again. The Wire ill be watching when im an old man

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
tough one, the only bb has over the wire for me is that you cant really say there was a "weak" season

most hbo joints suffer from that