Breaking: After corrupt Supreme Court declares Presidents Above the Law, Trump NY Case Delayed, MAYBE Tossed

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No...:mjgrin: this is just to show y'all, y'all was wrong And we told y'all not to celebrate too early...:francis:

Not too many people were talking about him getting jail time though, especially with him being a first time offender.

Most of the celebration was that he was convicted in the first place.

Doing a round of "I told you so"'s is kind of in bad taste due to the fact that it was aided by a crazy scotus decision. Without that, you wouldn't have any ammo for your first post. You're essentially cheering on a path to dictatorship.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
He signed some of the checks while he was in the Oval Office. Apparently the first check to Michael Cohen was in 2017.

I'm wondering if that could be considered an "official act". Was the check signed by the Trump Organization? That seems like a hard sell but these days he obviously has the court in his pocket

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not too many people were talking about him getting jail time though, especially with him being a first time offender.

Doing a round of "I told you so"'s is kind of in bad taste due to the fact that it was aided by a crazy scotus decision. Without that, you wouldn't have any ammo for your first post. You're essentially cheering on a path to dictatorship.

Then what was the point of celebrating him getting convicted if he wasnt going to jail then?!!?:laff::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Charles_Logan.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Then what was the point of celebrating him getting convicted if he wasnt going to jail then?!!?:laff::mjlol:

Name names breh. I don't know who the hell you're talking about.

Hell, maybe even post some of your posts telling people he wasn't getting jail time.

Scipio

Pro
Daps

I haven't read every post in this thread and I'm guessing someone has already mentioned this, but he's not technically convicted until the judge signs it into record, which would have happened on the 11th. But in terms of common parlance he's convicted because the jury gave a guilty verdict.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s just going to come down to November 5th

Like i said, the south and great plains and most Midwest states will vote trump

East and west coast and Illinois all locks for biden

It’s coming down to Michigan ( right now them palestine people are not voting), Wisconsin, Pennsylvania ( western PA is definitely trump country, then either Nevada or Arizona need to vote blue..

At the moment im worrying about Michigan and Wisconsin fukking up and not voting for biden in huge numbers like last time

We are fukk on November 6