break ups during pregnancy, lets talk about it brehs

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
this is a common trend ive noticed. for some reason people be breaking up when the woman is preggo. im just curious what the psychology behind it is.

have u ever had a break up during a pregnancy? why? what was it like?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, Well not a full break up but woman's emotion be all over the place, its basically like them being on their period all the time.

A dude can only take so much, I didn't break up with my girl but I came close and a left for a few days cause I was about to get ignorant and I already had warrants so I didn't need no drama. But to just break up with a girl while she pregnant because I want to talk to someone else or something. Thats kinda foul.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
this is a common trend ive noticed. for some reason people be breaking up when the woman is preggo. im just curious what the psychology behind it is.

have u ever had a break up during a pregnancy? why? what was it like?

I broke when my girl was pregnant than got back together after my son was born. Around that time is when I was like damn! this is really happening so I had to fukk around before I got tied down. Kind of like when someone gets cancer and they decide to finally live.

Another factor was that my girl exaggerates any illness. Half the time I didn't know if she really couldn't get up and get her own shyt or if she was just trying to boss me around. Women also get extra emotional during pregnancy, that didn't help either.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
not really
a man is free to do whatever he wants in life

tumblr_m3l4wqZlnm1r1y7oh.gif

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
If that's your seed, you're a piece of garbage.

how? the dudes i know that been thru these situations are good dads and take care of theirs. thats not the point here. half the time they end up back together anyway so its all good