Bray Wyatt R.I.P. .... You will be missed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This guy had a masterful well-crafted viral campaign and a great re-debut that all led up to.... uncle howdy? :ld: :mjlol:

it's been months... he's done nothing. The most entertaining aspect of the last feud was L.A. and the most memorable moment was howdy's dive botch.

Seems Lashley or Lesnar is next? let it play out... but shyt... starting to believe hunter was bamboozled :laugh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He is the CHris Jericho of WWE and vice versa. Both are parasites that rarely deliver when it's time to deliver the final act. Dare I say the M. Night Shyamalan of wrestling?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He is the CHris Jericho of WWE and vice versa. Both are parasites that rarely deliver when it's time to deliver the final act. Dare I say the M. Night Shyamalan of wrestling?

Stop it. Jericho had great feuds with Rock, HBK, Punk. And I’m far from a stan. Bray Wyatt is fukking garbage and it’s time for people to realize that. This dude had one of the biggest pops of the past few years with his return and his still doing the same garbage wrestle crap shyt

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. Jericho had great feuds with Rock, HBK, Punk. And I’m far from a stan. Bray Wyatt is fukking garbage and it’s time for people to realize that. This dude had one of the biggest pops of the past few years with his return and his still doing the same garbage wrestle crap shyt
I'm talking about the JEricho we see now in AEW

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
He’s right about AEW Jericho. Actually on-point.

I wish both of those nikkas would go away.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He already sprinkled in my pack. He’s over but the guy stinks

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest, he's a rich man's Danhausen. Doesn't do shyt of any consequence in the ring buts sells merch. Only difference is people tune in to watch whatever dumb shyt Bray is going to do.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Dude is like a diet raven and undertaker never understood the appeal outside the Wyatt family stuff :yeshrug: