Brave Browser

Sylar

Pro
Daps
Ive used Brave for the majority of this year, but...

Via Browser >≥>>>>>>>>

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I use it on my most secure desktop and as a 2nd back up elsewhere. I like it enough, just not enough for full-time use everywhere.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I use it on my most secure desktop and as a 2nd back up elsewhere. I like it enough, just not enough for full-time use everywhere.

did you switch over to the new Brave, it's 100% chromium based, you should not be able to see any difference between this and Chrome except the security features. And it's lightening fast (ass much as a browser can be)

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
did you switch over to the new Brave, it's 100% chromium based, you should not be able to see any difference between this and Chrome except the security features. And it's lightening fast (ass much as a browser can be)

I hadn't. Just logged into the one I use it on the most, today. Trying to update, now. They recommend FF, for work, but it FOREVER to come up.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I hadn't. Just logged into the one I use it on the most, today. Trying to update, now. They recommend FF, for work, but it FOREVER to come up.

cool ,let me know what you think. Haven't used the new FF - but this Brave now has all the extensions Chrome has (where the original one only supported a handful). Blocking all these "thecoli" ads right now lol

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
cool ,let me know what you think. Haven't used the new FF - but this Brave now has all the extensions Chrome has (where the original one only supported a handful). Blocking all these "thecoli" ads right now lol

It is fast. The extension link isn't showing up for me. When I updated, it didn't transfer over my extensions and when I click on extensions the link to search new ones isn't there like it was or like it is on Chrome.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It is fast. The extension link isn't showing up for me. When I updated, it didn't transfer over my extensions and when I click on extensions the link to search new ones isn't there like it was or like it is on Chrome.

That's weird. But I only transferred my extensions from the old brave and didnt have any issue s

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Anyone been having issues with Brave? I deleted it off my phone. For like two weeks it was freezing and sometimes I had to restart my phone.