Brand New Bleach arc - Hot off the presses

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ukitake manhandling Szayelapporo is crazy.

I still don't understand how killing Hollows in front of a grave in SS, keeps the balance.

Aizen ain't dead. Juhabach .... I dunno what he is. But why they make it sound like they both dead dead. You can't have Juhabach, Soul King, Yamamoto, Aizen, and Unohana all on the same squad. fukk a Squad Zero. They'd be Squad Mugen. :picard:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ukitake manhandling Szayelapporo is crazy.

I still don't understand how killing Hollows in front of a grave in SS, keeps the balance.

Aizen ain't dead. Juhabach .... I dunno what he is. But why they make it sound like they both dead dead. You can't have Juhabach, Soul King, Yamamoto, Aizen, and Unohana all on the same squad. fukk a Squad Zero. They'd be Squad Mugen. :picard:

Is this the Espada scientist with pink hair or someone introduced during that war arc?

I think he is saying disappeared because they weren't bound to hell and their bodies haven't been recovered. Wasn't Juubach's reiki found in the living world?

Decent lore and setup, we'll see how this goes.

Rukia and Renji
Ichigo and Orihime
:hhh:

Terrible couplings and they always try to correct it with the next generation, smh.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If this is a new arc I hope Kubo takes his time this go around because the blood arc and hueco mundo were shyt.

Is he back with jump?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Is this the Espada scientist with pink hair or someone introduced during that war arc?

Yep.

I think he is saying disappeared because they weren't bound to hell and their bodies haven't been recovered. Wasn't Juubach's reiki found in the living world?

I'll take that.

Decent lore and setup, we'll see how this goes.

Rukia and Renji
Ichigo and Orihime
:hhh:

Terrible couplings and they always try to correct it with the next generation, smh.
Ichigo could have went either way. Renji and Orihime had no choice.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
While I was reading this I said to myself, this dude should be drawing Hunter X Hunter so Togashi can finish the story.

It would be full circle.