Brah's I need help - Allergies will be the death of me I swear...

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wake up with blocked nose and sneezing...I have tried all kinds of remedy shyt , changed my diet, I even moved to a new place hoping for change but this shyt just wont leave me. I never had allergies up until 2 years ago. It is the most annoying sh! t i ever had to deal with. I stay away from pills so I stay away from that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aside from going to work I don't go outside during pollen season. :why: I'm allergic to a lot of shyt as well but I just truck through it most of the time. If have to go somewhere important I take claritin.

I advise seeing a doc for a prescription. Nasonex nasal spray did wonders for me when I had med insurance back in the day.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
I've had severe seasonal allergies for years, only thing that works is a cortisone shot :sadcam:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im dealing with a sinus infection right now.. think I was using nose spray too much

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Its a bytch. I take a pill Everyday for 2.5 months during the summer. Grass pollen is not to be fukked with :wow:

Im still not able to enjoy the summer properly though. My nose is running constantly and my throat starts itchin when I go outside. June/july are the worst :sadcam:

They need to find a proper cure for this shyt ASAP.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Oregano oil for sinuses and take loratadine a cheap otc allergie medicine it takes like 6-8 hrs to go in your bloodstream so take it before you go to bed and it works for 24 hrs. and it is not drowsy

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Bruh I called out of work and went to the doctors yesterday. I hadnt really slept good for 2 or 3 days cuz my shyt was stuffed up.

My doctor prescribed my some prescription nasal spray and some prednisone. I feel 100% better today.

Gotta see a doctor bruh...thats the surest way to find relief

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
PLEASE get allergy shots if you have health insurance. they have saved my life. i still get a little scratchy in the morning, but all i have to do is hock once or blow my nose in the shower for a minute. i used to spend 15 minutes just clearing my throat :scusthov:

they start off as once a week, then once every 2, then once a month, then once every 6, then once a year. i didn't even finish the program (stopped at once every 6) and i'm 50 times better.

please brehs. i knew your pain very well.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my girl is getting allergy shots.
they find out what you are immune to and once a week they inject you with a very small amount of it.
it takes 6 months to a year for the effects to show, but you will be immune for life.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Some years I dont get any issues, this year this shyt hit me full force. You could check an allergist like I did a few years ago but that only provided a tempory relief. Sitting in the sauna helps. Using a nasal rinse like the Neti pot works too. But those just work for a few hours. I want this shyt GONE my nikka. :why:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Some years I dont get any issues, this year this shyt hit me full force. You could check an allergist like I did a few years ago but that only provided a tempory relief. Sitting in the sauna helps. Using a nasal rinse like the Neti pot works too. But those just work for a few hours. I want this shyt GONE my nikka. :why:
Allergy shots, then.