Bradley Cooper as Rocket Rac00n, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlett Witch

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cooper & Olsen Confirmed
By Garth FranklinThursday August 22nd 2013 02:18PM
picture-of-bradley-cooper-in-silver-linings-playbook-large-picture_article.jpg

Three stories from the past 48 hours have just scored updates.

First up, a piece Marvel casting news at Latino Review has been confirmed. Bradley Cooper has indeed begun talks to play Rocket Racc00n in "Guardians of the Galaxy".

Next up, THR has confirmed a report that Elisabeth Olsen is in talks to play Scarlet Witch in "Avengers: Age of Ultron".

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/28...Feed:+darkhorizonsnews+(Dark+Horizons+-+News)

==============================================================================
Scarlett witch is supposed to be a bad betch, not a cute chick with a dark side, like Whedon did with Amy Acker the last season of Angel. Of course, if he had done that earlier, Angel would have had a fifth season.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Isn't Bradley Cooper too big a name actor to only do voice acting in a Marvel studios film?
Seeing as how low even the stars get paid, I think it's a solid exchange as far as exposure/work. 2/3 sure fire hit movies in exchange for a couple of days in a booth.

Plus, RR will probably be the "breakout" star of the movie. Whoever voices him is also looking at all types of crossovers with toys/promotions etc.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Bradley Cooper too big a name actor to only do voice acting in a Marvel studios film?
The Rocket Racc00n character has a chance to be huge marketing wise. If his voice becomes associated with that character, the money he'd see :wow:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
$5000 a head on any Olsen for the demonic influence one of them had on Heath Ledger :ufdup:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've got a voice that'd be more similar to RR's UMvC3 voice actor.