Bradley Beal gets a No-Trade Clause (NTC) on his 5-year $250M contract; Only player in the NBA with a NTC

Who do you blame?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Good news, @FAH1223 , Beal expects to be back next season. :heh:

This was his exchange with Ava

And then with Josh Robbins

This man won’t request a trade until next summer. He’ll become the Bullets all time leading scorer in November.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
This was his exchange with Ava

And then with Josh Robbins

This man won’t request a trade until next summer. He’ll become the Bullets all time leading scorer in November.

DC is a great city for Wizard players. No expectations to win (Commanders get all the heat), dope city to live in if you have money.

Stress free living the life. Porzingis gonna sign that contract too.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC is a great city for Wizard players. No expectations to win (Commanders get all the heat), dope city to live in if you have money.

Exactly DC is the shyt why you think Beal ain't bouncing all them bad bytches :noah:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

So Wristflaps is getting 40m after the season he just had, how much is Kuz gonna get? :jbhmm:

Yeah KP knows the difference. He was in NYC and we saw how toxic that situation got. On both sides.

With Dallas there was the expectation to win with Luka and it ended up with first round exits.

Kristaps will probably sign a 4-year $140M deal with a player option. He’s going to opt out of the last year of his rookie max extension where he’s due $36M for 2023-24. My guess is he re-signs for $30M per season and in return for keeping the Wizards outta of the luxury tax he gets long term security and flexibility.

I’m not mad at a Porzingis contract extension.

The one that’s going to be killer is Kuz.

Kuzma will probably sign a 4-year $110M deal. Wizards might offer him a 5th year and get that to $140M. Slightly higher than John Collins contract. On par with Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle.

Kuzma in reality is worth $18M per year max. Instead I think he’s going to get $25M per year.

:mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah KP knows the difference. He was in NYC and we saw how toxic that situation got. On both sides.

With Dallas there was the expectation to win with Luka and it ended up with first round exits.

Kristaps will probably sign a 4-year $140M deal with a player option. He’s going to opt out of the last year of his rookie max extension where he’s due $36M for 2023-24. My guess is he re-signs for $30M per season and in return for keeping the Wizards outta of the luxury tax he gets long term security and flexibility.

I’m not mad at a Porzingis contract extension.

The one that’s going to be killer is Kuz.

Kuzma will probably sign a 4-year $110M deal. Wizards might offer him a 5th year and get that to $140M. Slightly higher than John Collins contract. On par with Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle.

Kuzma in reality is worth $18M per year max. Instead I think he’s going to get $25M per year.

:mjlol:

:dahell: That fakkit loved it in New York. I bet he wishes he could come back.