Bradley Beal gets a No-Trade Clause (NTC) on his 5-year $250M contract; Only player in the NBA with a NTC

Who do you blame?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Mavs gonna take his terrible contract off your hands for Bertans, THJ, Kleber and Javale. :wow:
Oh hell no. No Bertans here :scust:

I'd rather ship Brad to Boston for White and Brogdon.
:dahell: That fakkit loved it in New York. I bet he wishes he could come back.
He can go to NY any time he wants now, its a short trip from DC. Him and his girl happy as hell they aren't in Dallas now.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They gonna pay Beal/Porzingis almost half a billion just to try and squeeze in as a 10 seed yearly :mjlol:
Pretend you care about winning brehs.

Look at this shid.

Exactly 4 years ago, Ted Leonsis finally fired Ernie Grunfeld after owning the team for 9 years. He kept a failing GM for 9 years. Ernie ended up doing 16 years in total. That's almost as long as Bob Ferry who was the Bullets GM from 1973-1990. Atleast Bob built multiple contending teams in the 1970s and won a championship.

And then they go on a big GM search from April 2019 to June 2019, hire consultants, talk to people around the league, even talk to OBAMA, and they end up hiring this man who was Ernie's deputy for 16 years.

Tell me you're serious about winning while you hire a man who has been in the building since 2003 and had a hand in all the terrible draft picks.

Look at this shid.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don't blame him. He gave everything to Washington and he constantly got fukkery from management not knowing how to build around him. He's been there 12 years. He owes that franchise nothing

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Isn't the first part of fixing a situation like this good players wanting to stay?
That helps.

If your owner insists on a 'middle build' strategy and not tanking like DET, HOU, SA... then you need to hit on your draft picks.

Taking Deni over Haliburton when you told Tyrese you were taking him is GM malpractice.

Getting the Lakers 2021 1st rounder in the Westbrook trade, using it to trade back into the first pick of the 2nd round to get Aaron Holiday and drafting Isaiah Todd when you had Herb Jones, Ayo Dosunmu, Santi Aldama, all available while either staying at #22 is GM malpractice.

This man, Tommy Sheppard, refuses to draft for NBA length, athleticism, and guys who have multiple NBA skill sets.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1 year in and now after the trade
This is definitely a top 5 worst contact in NBA history
If we're not gonna include guys who got hurt after they signed and weren't able to perform afterward I think there's a good chance it's #1
Paid a guy who has never been a top 10 player at any point megastar money and added in a crippling No Trade Clause for absolutely no reason