Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
damnnn fam didn't u just get out a marriage?

3 years divorced now, but gotta realize last 3 -4 years of that marriage was :deadrose: (so when I found a good chick, gave her that ring)

Breh Im 34, 2 kids... and Im from the islands. I need a wifey/moms at home.

:manny: Just part of my culture. Someone has to be the nikka married a bunch of times when we get old.
---
I may slow down sneaker buying as I get older, but I can't see ever stopping. Cuz you always need a pair
---

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
3 years divorced now, but gotta realize last 3 -4 years of that marriage was :deadrose: (so when I found a good chick, gave her that ring)

Breh Im 34, 2 kids... and Im from the islands. I need a wifey/moms at home.

:manny: Just part of my culture. Someone has to be the nikka married a bunch of times when we get old.
---
I may slow down sneaker buying as I get older, but I can't see ever stopping. Cuz you always need a pair
---

rep

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
air-jordan-13-bred-2013.jpg

Copped copped and copped :wow::ahh:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Smb wassup my nikka...yo I'm pushing 40. In the last I'm a say 5 years JB has rereleased just about all the j's I wanted or missed back in the day. I really don't want much more out the.sneaker game plus the way shyt is now waiting 5hours before store opens me and u out security sitting on the FLOOR(degrading) for them bytches to open the store and then they didnt shyt is too much yo. Plus my style is evolving with my age 40 ain't the new 30 them nikkas lying lol. Getting old is hard but inevitable my nikka.

@Kalik my nikka I got about 70 of the hardest kicks from the last 5 year's all damn near Ds I can barely wear all that shyt how.much more do I need? Burnt out off the game plus all this grey hair coming in don't match wit the.latest kicks :laugh: lookin like an old man still trying to be fly lol

Damn sad to see u go breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
:scusthov: @ Amber's fusions

Wiz needs to get his woman a pair of real Js...Ye had her laced right

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo Stan...WHERE THE fukk YOU BEEN my nikka?!

I retired but im back for them 4s on black Friday and the black dopes next month :takedat:

Then its back to the retirement home for me :flabbynsick:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Fellas is kick sole a trusted site to buy kicks I'm bout to get those bred 11 cause I deploy when they come out