Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
My son is 12, not into J's and Brons, he into Vans and SBs, but I feel you @los, Im 34

I bought a pair of boat shoes earlier this year...

I'm slowly starting to accept my fate...lol :old:

Last edited by a moderator:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall seen them pics with the senior citizens with Jordan's on or foamposites and we laughed at them. :laugh: or I'm looking at my daughter bf and this nikka looking at me and we got on the same kicks?! :wtf: Lol naw I'm not going out like that :flabbynsick: time to retire with some style, class and dignity my nikkas.
:salute: to everyone in this thread though whether I liked your ass or not lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yall seen them pics with the senior citizens with Jordan's on or foamposites and we laughed at them. :laugh: or I'm looking at my daughter bf and this nikka looking at me and we got on the same kicks?! :wtf: Lol naw I'm not going out like that :flabbynsick: time to retire with some style, class and dignity my nikkas.

I feel you. My little nephew rolled up on me with some Lebron 9s on and I can't lie the shyt kind of threw me off and it hit me. I'm in my early 30s and can't do this shyt much longer. Im in it for the Bred 4s which are already on the way, the olive 9s, Bred 11s and maybe a few Lebron X IDs and I'm out. I'm retiring this shyt in 2013.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

damn yo.....wtf

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
damn yo.....wtf
Smb wassup my nikka...yo I'm pushing 40. In the last I'm a say 5 years JB has rereleased just about all the j's I wanted or missed back in the day. I really don't want much more out the.sneaker game plus the way shyt is now waiting 5hours before store opens me and u out security sitting on the FLOOR(degrading) for them bytches to open the store and then they didnt shyt is too much yo. Plus my style is evolving with my age 40 ain't the new 30 them nikkas lying lol. Getting old is hard but inevitable my nikka.

@Kalik my nikka I got about 70 of the hardest kicks from the last 5 year's all damn near Ds I can barely wear all that shyt how.much more do I need? Burnt out off the game plus all this grey hair coming in don't match wit the.latest kicks :laugh: lookin like an old man still trying to be fly lol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Smb wassup my nikka...yo I'm pushing 40. In the last I'm a say 5 years JB has rereleased just about all the j's I wanted or missed back in the day. I really don't want much more out the.sneaker game plus the way shyt is now waiting 5hours before store opens me and u out security sitting on the FLOOR(degrading) for them bytches to open the store and then they didnt shyt is too much yo. Plus my style is evolving with my age 40 ain't the new 30 them nikkas lying lol. Getting old is hard but inevitable my nikka.

@Kalik my nikka I got about 70 of the hardest kicks from the last 5 year's all damn near Ds I can barely wear all that shyt how.much more do I need? Burnt out off the game plus all this grey hair coming in don't match wit the.latest kicks :laugh: lookin like an old man still trying to be fly lol

Atleast you look young :shaq:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps

:salute:

Go in peace...

The one thing about getting older...Polo has no age...you'll always have that

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Atleast you look young :shaq:
Thanks...blessed with good genes a nikka still gets carded lol.
You sure you a lesbian? :shaq:

:salute:

Go in peace...

The one thing about getting older...Polo has no age...you'll always have that
True true lol Since I haven't been buying kicks I've dived headfirst into that shyt I've brought about a G($1000) worth of polo over the last two weeks 3pair of polo ranger boots 3 pair of poloduckboots various shirts, hoodies,track jackets,sweaters. But I'm a still troll the shyt outta this thread cause some of these youngings shoe selections have me like :hmm: :ufdup: lol.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:dead:

You'll be back my nikka...we all come back :to:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
True true lol Since I haven't been buying kicks I've dived headfirst into that shyt I've brought about a G($1000) worth of polo over the last two weeks 3pair of polo ranger boots 3 pair of poloduckboots various shirts, hoodies,track jackets,sweaters. But I'm a still troll the shyt outta this thread cause some of these youngings shoe selections have me like :hmm: :ufdup: lol.

The ranger boots :ohlawd:

The brandy joints are my favorite boots I ever had...the wheat color ones are cool too, but impossible to keep clean, mine were dogged after one season