Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For some reason I think the kids up here get that week off cause Thanksgiving is on Friday.....the footaction in my area said 13 pairs which means like 5 or 6.....I hope I can get my hands on these.....
Good luck to Yall man its gonna be hectic regardless

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
man i hope so.....i aint tryin to be camping no kicks dumb early on a weekday
Schools here are closed just thur and Friday so that's good besides the bred 4's are dropping black Friday also. I retired from sneakers I haven't copped anything after the raptor 7's getting old yo lol.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Schools here are closed just thur and Friday so that's good besides the bred 4's are dropping black Friday also. I retired from sneakers I haven't copped anything after the raptor 7's getting old yo lol.

i aint copped since them neither, but thats only cause aint shyt drop.

but i know u goin to be right out there with me on wednsday coppin them dopes and friday coppin them 4's lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i aint copped since them neither, but thats only cause aint shyt drop.

but i know u goin to be right out there with me on wednsday coppin them dopes and friday coppin them 4's lol
Naw its done son the urge is gone lol, I've been buying more casual shyt and boots. All this grey hair poppin up on a nikka feel like a damn fool wit dopes on at my age lol.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Naw its done son the urge is gone lol, I've been buying more casual shyt and boots. All this grey hair poppin up on a nikka feel like a damn fool wit dopes on at my age lol.

AWWWWW MAN!

My nikka transforming into a oldhead. Haha

but i know u just talkin tho....i see u wednsday homie

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Los ain't quitting...cause he gon still wear what he have...
still gonna wear what I have yeah thats true :whoa: on copping the sneakers man. my oldest daughter asked me the other day "daddy you getting the pink dopes(foams)? Then says her her boyfriend getting a pair...I'm like yeah pops time to bow out gracefully with my worn once ds grails the concords lol.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
still gonna wear what I have yeah thats true :whoa: on copping the sneakers man. my oldest daughter asked me the other day "daddy you getting the pink dopes(foams)? Then says her her boyfriend getting a pair...I'm like yeah pops time to bow out gracefully with my worn once ds grails the concords lol.

:rip:
damn my dude how old are you?