Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For all intents and purposes these two were my favorite Nike functional shoe, cosmetically and performance wise

$(KGrHqZ,!q4F!-S1LdRLBQVECPqH-Q~~60_35.JPG

AIR ALARM
the only Agassi hi-top and it was at a reduced price of sixty bucks instead of the usual 120.
I believe because it was one of two shoe releases that year.
By far his first best performance shoe for the time, imo.

21c6ooh.jpg

AIR ZOOM AGASSI

by far the best tennis sporting shoe I ever played in, period.
I loved this shoe more than the air flare cosmetically.
Plus, performance wise it put the air flare to shame.
I have a retro pair of air flare's....for the select times I play tennis after having a child.
Killed my challenger circuit dreams.
Yet I would really enjoy Having a pair of these as my every now and then gO to shoe.
If I ever, teach my daughter how to play.

BASKETBALL

AIR JORDAN BLACK STEALTH XX

air-jordan-20-original-og-stealth-black-stealth-varsity-red.jpg

IF THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THESE WHEN I WAS A SHAWTY.
I WOULd have probably went injury free.
Imo, for me performance wise with my history.

This is the greatest bball performance shoe I ever wore.
I even have bootlegs to play in, just to dawg. After wearing out my real twenties.

ART BARR

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Fake. I've started to see these bootleg ass south beach elites all over eBay. Probably the same cats in that bootleg thread in JBO selling these. The tongue on those are way too low also. If the seller doesn't tell you that they are 100% authentic then they're fake and even still you should proceed with caution. Ain't no way Sb elite 9 gonna be 200.00.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fake. I've started to see these bootleg ass south beach elites all over eBay. Probably the same cats in that bootleg thread in JBO selling these. The tongue on those are way too low also. If the seller doesn't tell you that they are 100% authentic then they're fake and even still you should proceed with caution. Ain't no way Sb elite 9 gonna be 200.00.

especially if the seller is saying it will take a week to ship. probably got master wu on speed dial ready for the re up

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Gizzle:

nike-air-trainer-1-midnight-navy-wolf-grey-obsidian-tour-yellow-2.jpg

Nike Sportswear has a new colorway for you to enjoy now that we’ve gotten our complete fill of AT1s. For mid-November, a Midnight Navy/Wolf Grey-Obsidian-Tour Yellow colorway will hit stores, drawing inspiration from OG ‘Michigan’-inspired colorways. These, however, adopt more of a contemporary color-blocking appeal, with the Midnight Navy/Obsidian upper being offset with the Wolf Grey Swoosh and strap. November 14th is the official release date for these

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ask him to supply you with images and numbers on the sticker inside the shoe.

Only way you can legit tell.

art barr

:what: it CLEARLY says CHINA EDITION aka FAKES
People word things a certain way so once you receive the item and it's not a legit item, you can NOT get your $$$ back because it NEVER says authentic, plus the shoe is ONLY $200