Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can't lie

I just don't get it regarding 4s. They don't suck or nothin, but the netting has always just looked weird to me...they're good but not on 1,3,11, status
Man you trippin. The netting is what I always loved about the shoes amd the back. They just so fukking clean.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I went to the outlet today...they didnt really have nothing of note.
Burgundy AM90s for $48
u41ig.jpg

Black/Red Bos for like 60
nMjWG.jpg

Max Orange AM 2011s $120
zRLt6.jpg

Volt 2011s $130
Wtwhn.jpg

Nothing in my size...but as I was getting in my car and leaving foothills mall...saw a pretty decent looking latina ho walk past my vehicle, with a bunch of bags. The back shot was fukking incredible...this ho had to be Cuban or something...the hip to ass ratio was like nothing i've ever seen in person before. Was prolly fake seeing as it was in the foothills but damn. I wish I coulda took a picture or video for my brehs, but she was powerwalking or somethin, in a mad hurry. If she was walkin a bit slower I might have been stupid enough to try and make a fool out of myself and spit some G at her. My bank account aint bout dat life. Still the 8 seconds or so before she stabbed off in her Chrysler 300 made a profound impact on my life.

Shouts to Westcoast Avenger for tryna get me in the green. A few of them Icey nikkas and their alias' negged me...why? I have no idea.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:lolbron: what did you do to sohh icey playa

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how and when do you rock them is my first questions

lmaooo my job gave em to me...i be rockin them bytches with jeans and polos to match...them shyts mad comfortable...they got that nike lunar bottom

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I went to the outlet today...they didnt really have nothing of note.
Burgundy AM90s for $48
u41ig.jpg

Black/Red Bos for like 60
nMjWG.jpg

Max Orange AM 2011s $120
zRLt6.jpg

Volt 2011s $130
Wtwhn.jpg

Nothing in my size...but as I was getting in my car and leaving foothills mall...saw a pretty decent looking latina ho walk past my vehicle, with a bunch of bags. The back shot was fukking incredible...this ho had to be Cuban or something...the hip to ass ratio was like nothing i've ever seen in person before. Was prolly fake seeing as it was in the foothills but damn. I wish I coulda took a picture or video for my brehs, but she was powerwalking or somethin, in a mad hurry. If she was walkin a bit slower I might have been stupid enough to try and make a fool out of myself and spit some G at her. My bank account aint bout dat life. Still the 8 seconds or so before she stabbed off in her Chrysler 300 made a profound impact on my life.

Shouts to Westcoast Avenger for tryna get me in the green. A few of them Icey nikkas and their alias' negged me...why? I have no idea.
what size were the volts? They have a 9.5?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Finally got my 6's :win: box came looking beat tho... :sadbron: So I needed a place to store em.

:youngsabo:

Now it's time to neg that one nikka 6 times for his bad business ethics :leostare:

Last edited: