Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
yeezys :snoop: had BOTH solars & platinums on my cart, went to check out filled out all payment info and hit submit thought i was good, got stalled, but they were still in cart, ndc said if they were in ur cart youd be good, had em in there for a while too then outta nowhere they were gone :to:

It was the south beach lebrons you got before the nikestore twit then.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think I finally figured this shyt out for ordering online. It might be common knowledge but I want to share. How do you post spoiler tags?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ah figured it out, long story short use the mobile site for FNL, fukk that link they tweet. I got paranoid and ran to the store when the sites crashed, the store didn't have my size. Driving back to the crib and I'm damn near checking out on my phone. Ran in the house tried the regular link and got nada, no sizes. Tried the mobile site and the order went through on a 11.5 or 12, can't remember. All that time I'm checking twitter and they claim to have sizes. We all know the order could canceled with FNL but if I did that from jump it would have worked. Keep that in mind brehs.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, I got my brother a pair from eastbay and got me a pair. The Champ sports in my area is selling them at 10 so I'm head for more.

I need a little slow motion.

I don't know why every time I get some sneakers that are in high demand I listen to The Throne "Illest Motherf*ckers Alive"

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
local footlocker had 6 pairs :what:
3rd in line and i had 2 get a size 10...Im usually a 9-.9.5 so they still fit good :takedat:..30-35 ppl went home sick..footlocker employee that didnt work today came out with like 4 pairs for self..ppl n da crowd was tight..

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
How much these Jordan's going to cost a nikka if don't get them retail? Right now a nikka offering the third spot in line for 40 bucks

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
2nd in line at my local spot at 7am. Store opened at 9. Got my 11.5 and at the same damn time was checking out at Eastbay. Still in the paypal process but fukk it im not even gonna try and double up. Someone else can have that 11.5.:smugdraper:

xfnp8o.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt going to cop the OLY 7s BUT dude in line had them on and had me like :ehh:,

Now im just got wait on these Rogues.

These fit like Obsidian/Playoffs XIIs run a bit too big for my liking so I went half size down. Made sure I tried my pair on. fukk nikkas in line outside sucking there teeth at me. I want these to fit right.