air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_02_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_03_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_04_result.jpg

BirdmanHandRub.gif

-P-

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Like i posted previously brehs...one of our champs is having a reopening and i was wondering what to expect. I havent really heard a lot of people talking so im hoping it wont be crowded out there.....

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Still trying to find those Gloves....can anyone help me out....and how do they fit?

mine came right before i left for work...i was skeptical but the 11.5 is perfect. so whatever your true size is try that first...whatever you wear in a jordan 11 would be a comparable fit. everyone i know who has them has their regular size.

for me, i can wear an 11 in AF1s, jordan 3/12/13, 11.5 in all other jordans, and 12 in all lebrons.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Are brehs more into running shoes?

wide range but its really more of a problem with canada. our footlockers and champs stores usually only carry the big GR. if anything is somewhat limited, it goes to the small boutiques where they might get 10 pairs each (maybe 3 stores in the city). our main HOH will get pairs but the employees scoop them up and hold for friends :snoop:
we used to have a niketown and they closed it down ..with no replacement. basically if I need something limited, i'm looking at camping